PUMATRAC is now also available for Apple Watch. Start tracking your training directly from your Apple Watch and see the elapsed time during your activity. You can also view your distance, pace and speed in real-time on your wrist while running.
PUMATRAC is a unique training application for the iPhone with a modern, user-friendly design. The app is designed to motivate athletes to get training and discover ways to get the most out of a workout while having fun along the way.
With PUMATRAC, you can track more than 30 activities. Run in the rain. Cycle on Mondays. Hit your favorite gym after work. PUMATRAC tracks time, distance, pace and calories burned.
Take on quests to overcome your obstacles. You can achieve badges and earn bragging rights. The TRAC score measures your overall performance as well as how outside conditions (weather, day of the week, and location) and personal behaviors, like music choices, effect your performance.
It’s an app that’s always thinking about your next step and challenging you on those days when you need it most. PUMATRAC comes with support for the Apple watch and the Pebble smart watch.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- October 16, 2013 Initial release
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- January 07, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- February 15, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- February 19, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- January 18, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- January 28, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- February 12, 2015 New version 2.2
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.3.0
- May 19, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- July 26, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- July 28, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- August 10, 2015 New version 2.6.0
- August 22, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- September 03, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- October 31, 2015 New version 2.7.0