+We have in place an important bug fix for all iOS 7 and iPhone 4 users.
+A translations update for all language versions.
+Still more than 30 training activities to explore! Train #NoMatterWhat.
PUMATRAC has the biggest update in its history: it now tracks more than 30 activities. Run in the rain. Cycle on Mondays. Hit your favorite gym after work. Track a variety of activities, overcome your obstacles, and have the chance to achieve badges and earn bragging rights. The new TRAC Score measures your duration plus the conditions you trained in. All the same running features you love, plus more than 30 training activities to explore. Update PUMATRAC and make a pact to train faster, stronger, fiercer #NoMatterWhat.
PUMATRAC is a unique running application for the iPhone with a modern, user-friendly design. The app is designed to motivate athletes to get outside and discover ways to get the most out of a workout while having fun along the way. It re-defines what runners expect from their running apps and provides insights on how outside conditions (weather, day of the week, and location) as well as personal behaviors (music choices and social media activity) effect performance.
Track distance, pace, and calories burned. Find out if you run faster to rock music. (Be sure to check out the new Spotify feature.) Discover whether Fridays or Mondays are your best days. Share your running routes with friends or give theirs a try. Rack up your best runs on the new Social Leaderboard. If you’re travelling, the GPS locator shares the best running routes in your current city. When you’re not travelling, check out the new Global Insights to find out what’s going on beyond your neck of the woods.
Finally, when your run is done, PUMATRAC will show you your score, distance, personal insights, and weather/time condition bonuses. It’s an app that’s always thinking about your next step and challenging you on those days when you need it most. PUMATRAC comes with support for the Pebble smart watch.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- October 16, 2013 Initial release
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- January 07, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- February 15, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- February 19, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- January 18, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- January 28, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- February 12, 2015 New version 2.2
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.3.0
- May 19, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- July 26, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- July 28, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- August 10, 2015 New version 2.6.0
- August 22, 2015 New version 2.6.1