Bug Fixes. Features.
* Verbal Expert : Written English Part 2 is a multiple choice quiz system for learning English, with a focus on understanding and putting phrases together to build sentences.
* Verbal Expert : Written English Part 2 starts the training in an organic methodology by focusing sequentially on common idioms and phrases usage, choosing one word substitutes for phrases, improving a sentence by replacing out of context words or phrases, correcting wrong parts in a statements, completing partial statements and finally on more advanced topics like active voice, passive voice and direct and indirect speech.
* Verbal Expert aids in vocabulary development by a strategic selection of most used words which can aid learners in any kind of scenario, be it business english, casual english, spoken english or written english.
* Verbal Expert has been crafted with feedback from numerous educators, to accelerate learning and retention in young children as well as adults.
* Verbal Expert can help learners improve their grammar, word selection, sentence formation and vocabulary.
▪ Idioms and Phrases Training: Learn to use common idioms and phrases in a sentence.
▪ One Word Substitute Selection Training: Improve sentence writing/speaking by using one word substitutes for phrases.
▪ Sentence Improvement Training: Improve sentence speaking/writing by choosing the contextually correct phrase in a sentence.
▪ Sentence Correction Training: Learn to frame correct sentences.
▪ Sentence Completion Training: Now apply all the techniques learnt in previous steps to frame complete sentences.
▪ Change of Voice Training: Move to more advanced topics. Learn how to change between active and passive voice in a sentence.
▪ Change of Speech Training: Move to more advanced topics. Learn how to change between direct and indirect speech in a sentence.
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
▪ ADDITIONAL FEATURES LIST:
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Share the Detailed Results through Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or simply E-mail it.
• "Progress Graphs" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
- October 11, 2013 Initial release
- June 09, 2014 New version 2.0