Get this FREE junior version hidden object game for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
The game features the beloved Sherlock Holmes story, The Norwood Mystery. The hidden object puzzle game takes you through the story with high-quality AUDIO NARRATION! The game helps young kids learning to read by increasing their vocabulary skills.
Sherlock Holmes once again faces another mystery about a strange crime that takes place in Norwood...but who is the criminal behind it? That is the question Holmes seeks to answer.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
- Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
- Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
- Helps young kids learning to read by increasing their vocabulary skills
- A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
- Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
- Based on the education expert, Oxford University Press' edition of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with award-winning audio and illustrations
- June 06, 2014 Initial release