We've been hard at work making a large amount of updates to both our iphone and Watch apps.
For the iPhone:
- Improved onboarding and added other usability enhancements
- You'll notice the look of your main list screen is different. We now group workouts that are loaded separately to be able to offer the workout summary screen. You can still add exercises and edit workouts on the fly by tapping the workout name as well as add individual exercises to your main list for 'free workouts'. Use the up/down icon to sort individually added exercises in your list.
- Added new workout summary screen to show you stats from your workout, add notes and share to Facebook
- Improvements to backup / restore process
- Fixes for chart crashing
- iOS9 stability improvements
- Other bug fixes
**We are no longer able to offer mPlus rewards (mPoints) so have removed them from the app. Existing users can still redeem their points from the http://www.mplusrewards.com/ app or any other mPLUS app. We will be adding a new type of rewards in one of our next updates.
For the Watch:
- We've implemented Watch OS2 for an all new experience for Fitlist on your Apple Watch. (We no longer support the OS1 version and you may need to reinstall the app on your Watch)
- You can now use Fitlist without needing to be connected to your iPhone. Whenever attempting to sync data between your phone and watch, make sure the Fitlist app is open on your phone.
- We've also added notifications and sounds for rest timers as well.
- Overall Fitlist should now be faster and more stable on the Apple Watch.
If you have any issues or feedback, please just send us an email at [email protected] Please don't use reviews as a way to report issues as we won't be able to help.
Fitlist 2.0 is right around the corner, if you're interested in being a beta tester just send us an email!
Track your workouts more easily than ever with Fitlist for your iPhone and Apple Watch. Join 300,000+ using Fitlist daily to track their workouts and achieve their fitness goals. Fitlist is designed to be used while you work out and perfect for anyone doing any type of exercise - bodybuilding, cardio, crossfit, triathlons, circuit training, sports, running, weight loss. Track as little or as much as you want, view your progress and earn rewards doing it.
Our users love Fitlist, here's what they are saying:
"I absolutely LOVE this app!"
"This is easily the best and prettiest fitness app."
"I love Fitlist"
"I love using your app for its ease and simplicity. It beats carrying a book to the gym"
Here are some of the amazing features:
• Paperless workouts.
We made it as easy as possible to add, track and complete exercises with as little effort as possible all during a workout - even while wearing an armband. If we made it any easier, we'd be exercising for you.
• Create Workouts Easily
With the tap of a button, quickly add any exercise from our list of over 1000 to build a workout in seconds. Reorder exercises by dragging, delete by swiping.
• Track While You Work Out
Tracking a workout has never been easier, tap one button to begin a workout. As you exercise log weight or reps for strength training, minutes and distance for cardio. Works with your armband on.
• Beautiful Calendar View
All of your workouts are stored in an easy to navigate calendar, so you can see all of your past workouts with the swipe of a finger.
• Multiple Exercise Types
From cardio activities like running, walking or your favorite circuit training to weightlifting exercises like the bench press, we let you track them all.
• Create Your Own Exercises
Can't find your exercise? No problem, create your own! Just name it, choose a couple options and get back to exercising.
• Plan Future Workouts
If you have a busy training schedule you can plan tomorrow's workout, all of next week's or even all of next month's!
• Add Workout Notes
Easily add additional comments, instructions and notes to any of your exercises.
• Earn Real Rewards
Just for some extra motivation, by exercising we'll reward you with mPoints for many different fitness achievements. mPoints can be redeemed for real rewards like gift cards, prizes or charitable donations.
• Automatic Workout Timers
We've built in timers to help you keep track of your rest or count down specific exercise durations, these timers work even with music on and start automatically when you finish a set.
• Advanced workout creation and editing
Fitlist gives you the flexibility to save, create and edit your workouts with as much or as little detail as you want. Plan just the exercise, or go as a far as planning the sets, reps, weight and rest.
• View Detailed Exercise History and Progress
Quickly view past exercise progress with the tap of a button to see how you are progressing over time and view your history in beautiful chart views. (Premium Only)
• Share your workouts
Send your workouts to friends nearby using Airdrop (requires airdrop compatible phone) and post your completed workouts directly to Facebook!
• Works with Apple Health
Fitlist can share calories burned from exercises, exercise distance, height and weight using Apple health.
• Upgrade to Fitlist Premium (one time purchase) for even more features including:
- Save unlimited workout routines
- View detailed exercise history
- View progress charts for all exercises
- Export data
- Access pre-built workouts
- Securely back up all of your Fitlist data (Fitlist account required)
- Use Fitlist without any ads
Want to request a feature? Let us know [email protected] or @fitlistapp on Twitter.
Like us on facebook at facebook.com/fitlistapp
Fitlist — amazingly simple, or simply amazing?
- October 02, 2013 Initial release
- October 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- January 28, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- March 23, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.1.5
- May 18, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.2
- September 27, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- November 15, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- November 22, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.2.5
- February 15, 2015 New version 1.2.6
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.2.7
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- July 11, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- July 21, 2015 New version 1.3.3
- September 03, 2015 New version 1.3.4
- February 04, 2016 New version 1.3.5