1.3.1 - Includes fix for crashing when upgrading for some users
1.3 - Fitlist for Apple Watch is here.
- With Fitlist for Apple Watch you can now track your workouts right from your wrist. Upon launching Fitlist on your Watch, it will load any exercises/workouts planned for the day. **If you have trouble, ensure that your workout is loaded before launching Fitlist on your Apple Watch.
- For strength exercises you can easily track your reps and weight. Tap the +/- buttons for small increments or tap the value itself for our custom easy input screens.
- All of the same automatic timers from Fitlist for iPhone also work on the Apple Watch.
- Cardio exercises now allow you to track time with a start/stop timer (GPS tracking coming soon)
Visit http://fitlist.fitmobi.com/apple-watch/ for more details. Many more improvements will come once the Apple Watch ships, so help us make Fitlist the #1 fitness app for the Apple Watch!
This update also includes the highly requested ability to export your Fitlist data to CSV (premium feature) from the settings page.
We've heard you loud and clear on your feedback - exercise instructions and supersets are on the way as well as many other new features. If you have any other feedback please just send us an email at [email protected]
Track your workouts more easily than ever with Fitlist - for your iPhone and now Apple Watch. Join 250,000+ using Fitlist daily to track their workouts and achieve their fitness goals. Fitlist is designed to be used while you work out and perfect for anyone doing any type of exercise - bodybuilding, cardio, crossfit, triathlons, circuit training, sports, running, weight loss. Track as little or as much as you want, view your progress and earn rewards doing it.
Our users love Fitlist, here's what they are saying:
"I absolutely LOVE this app!"
"This is easily the best and prettiest fitness app."
"I love Fitlist"
"I love using your app for its ease and simplicity. It beats carrying a book to the gym"
Here are some of the amazing features:
• Paperless workouts.
We made it as easy as possible to add, track and complete exercises with as little effort as possible all during a workout - even while wearing an armband. If we made it any easier, we'd be exercising for you.
• Create Workouts Easily
With the tap of a button, quickly add any exercise from our list of over 1000 to build a workout in seconds. Reorder exercises by dragging, delete by swiping.
• Track While You Work Out
Tracking a workout has never been easier, tap one button to begin a workout. As you exercise log weight or reps for strength training, minutes and distance for cardio. Works with your armband on.
• Beautiful Calendar View
All of your workouts are stored in an easy to navigate calendar, so you can see all of your past workouts with the swipe of a finger.
• Multiple Exercise Types
From cardio activities like running, walking or your favorite circuit training to weightlifting exercises like the bench press, we let you track them all.
• Create Your Own Exercises
Can't find your exercise? No problem, create your own! Just name it, choose a couple options and get back to exercising.
• Plan Future Workouts
If you have a busy training schedule you can plan tomorrow's workout, all of next week's or even all of next month's!
• Add Workout Notes
Easily add additional comments, instructions and notes to any of your exercises.
• Earn Real Rewards
Just for some extra motivation, by exercising we'll reward you with mPoints for many different fitness achievements. mPoints can be redeemed for real rewards like gift cards, prizes or charitable donations.
• Automatic Workout Timers
We've built in timers to help you keep track of your rest or count down specific exercise durations, these timers work even with music on and start automatically when you finish a set.
• Advanced workout creation and editing
Fitlist gives you the flexibility to save, create and edit your workouts with as much or as little detail as you want. Plan just the exercise, or go as a far as planning the sets, reps, weight and rest.
• View Detailed Exercise History and Progress
Quickly view past exercise progress with the tap of a button to see how you are progressing over time and view your history in beautiful chart views. (Premium Only)
• Share your workouts
Send your workouts to friends nearby using Airdrop (requires airdrop compatible phone) and post your completed workouts directly to Facebook!
• Works with Apple Health
Fitlist can share calories burned from exercises, exercise distance, height and weight using Apple health.
• Upgrade to Fitlist Premium (one time purchase) for even more features including:
- Save unlimited workout routines
- View detailed exercise history
- View progress charts for all exercises
- Export data
- Access pre-built workouts
- Securely back up all of your Fitlist data (Fitlist account required - you will need to enable backups in Settings)
- Use Fitlist without any ads
Want to request a feature? Let us know [email protected] or @fitlistapp on Twitter.
Like us on facebook at facebook.com/fitlistapp
Fitlist — amazingly simple, or simply amazing?
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.2.7
- February 15, 2015 New version 1.2.6
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.2.5
- November 22, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- November 15, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- September 27, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.2
- May 18, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.1.5
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- March 23, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- January 28, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 02, 2013 Initial release