- Critical Bug fixes for Apple Watch crashes
- Fix for backups
We apologize for any issues, if you left us a review please kindly update it to reflect the update.
We've added in some of the most highly requested features like exercises instructions, supersets and many Apple Watch improvements in addition to bug fixes.
Supersets / Circuits
- With supersets, now after every set is completed within a superset you will automatically be brought to the next exercise of the superset (if you have timers set, this will happen after the timer completes).
- To use the supersets feature, in a saved workout you can now swipe on the exercise name to start a superset and link exercises. When creating a workout, after you add your list of exercises if you swipe to the left you will see an option for 'Start Superset'. This will be the first exercise in your superset. For the exercises you wish to include in that same superset, if you again swipe to the left you'll be able to link additional exercises in that superset. In order for this to work you will need to specify how many sets are within each exercise of the superset, you can do this by tapping on the exercise and adding sets.
Exercise instructions and illustrations.
- We've added instructions and illustrations for many of the exercises in Fitlist. For the exercises with instructions available, you will see an info (i) icon on the exercise page where you can access these details.
Apple Watch Improvements
- We've changed the UI to be even more user friendly. Each exercise is now it's own page, all of the sets are displayed below the exercise logging section. Tap the checkbox to keep logging sets, tap the 'Mark Complete' to mark the exercise as done and move onto the next.
- Bigger + /- buttons
- We've added a full numberpad with decimals for easier weight input, tap on the weight value itself to access this screen.
- Load lasts sets functionality is available now on the watch via force press on the exercise you wish to load the last sets for.
- Supersets also work on the Apple Watch, after completing each exercise you will be brought to the next
NOTE: We've received a lot of feedback on the Apple Watch app, please understand that at this time we are limited with what we can develop until Apple enables us to build native watch apps (this fall). Although these have been suggested, at this time we are unable to:
- Play sounds or send taptic feedback through the watch
- Have Fitlist for the watch work without a phone connection
- Use the digital crown
Please keep this in mind when reviewing Fitlist.
More improvements coming soon including updated stats and charts. If we added a feature you suggested and you like the update, we’d appreciate it if you take a moment and provide a positive review. If you have any issues or feedback, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
Track your workouts more easily than ever with Fitlist - for your iPhone and now Apple Watch. Join 250,000+ using Fitlist daily to track their workouts and achieve their fitness goals. Fitlist is designed to be used while you work out and perfect for anyone doing any type of exercise - bodybuilding, cardio, crossfit, triathlons, circuit training, sports, running, weight loss. Track as little or as much as you want, view your progress and earn rewards doing it.
Our users love Fitlist, here's what they are saying:
"I absolutely LOVE this app!"
"This is easily the best and prettiest fitness app."
"I love Fitlist"
"I love using your app for its ease and simplicity. It beats carrying a book to the gym"
Here are some of the amazing features:
• Paperless workouts.
We made it as easy as possible to add, track and complete exercises with as little effort as possible all during a workout - even while wearing an armband. If we made it any easier, we'd be exercising for you.
• Create Workouts Easily
With the tap of a button, quickly add any exercise from our list of over 1000 to build a workout in seconds. Reorder exercises by dragging, delete by swiping.
• Track While You Work Out
Tracking a workout has never been easier, tap one button to begin a workout. As you exercise log weight or reps for strength training, minutes and distance for cardio. Works with your armband on.
• Beautiful Calendar View
All of your workouts are stored in an easy to navigate calendar, so you can see all of your past workouts with the swipe of a finger.
• Multiple Exercise Types
From cardio activities like running, walking or your favorite circuit training to weightlifting exercises like the bench press, we let you track them all.
• Create Your Own Exercises
Can't find your exercise? No problem, create your own! Just name it, choose a couple options and get back to exercising.
• Plan Future Workouts
If you have a busy training schedule you can plan tomorrow's workout, all of next week's or even all of next month's!
• Add Workout Notes
Easily add additional comments, instructions and notes to any of your exercises.
• Earn Real Rewards
Just for some extra motivation, by exercising we'll reward you with mPoints for many different fitness achievements. mPoints can be redeemed for real rewards like gift cards, prizes or charitable donations.
• Automatic Workout Timers
We've built in timers to help you keep track of your rest or count down specific exercise durations, these timers work even with music on and start automatically when you finish a set.
• Advanced workout creation and editing
Fitlist gives you the flexibility to save, create and edit your workouts with as much or as little detail as you want. Plan just the exercise, or go as a far as planning the sets, reps, weight and rest.
• View Detailed Exercise History and Progress
Quickly view past exercise progress with the tap of a button to see how you are progressing over time and view your history in beautiful chart views. (Premium Only)
• Share your workouts
Send your workouts to friends nearby using Airdrop (requires airdrop compatible phone) and post your completed workouts directly to Facebook!
• Works with Apple Health
Fitlist can share calories burned from exercises, exercise distance, height and weight using Apple health.
• Upgrade to Fitlist Premium (one time purchase) for even more features including:
- Save unlimited workout routines
- View detailed exercise history
- View progress charts for all exercises
- Export data
- Access pre-built workouts
- Securely back up all of your Fitlist data (Fitlist account required)
- Use Fitlist without any ads
Want to request a feature? Let us know [email protected] or @fitlistapp on Twitter.
Like us on facebook at facebook.com/fitlistapp
Fitlist — amazingly simple, or simply amazing?
- October 02, 2013 Initial release
- October 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- January 28, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- March 23, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.1.5
- May 18, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.2
- September 27, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- November 15, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- November 22, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.2.5
- February 15, 2015 New version 1.2.6
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.2.7
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- July 11, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- July 21, 2015 New version 1.3.3