New Content Updated
The Association of California Nurse Leaders is a nonprofit professional organization representing nurse leaders in hospitals, health systems, academia, research and business. For more than 35 years, ACNL has affected positive change for nursing and health care by developing nurse leaders, advancing the professional practice of nursing, promoting patient safety and improving the health of California’s communities.
ACNL offers professional development and educational programs for experienced and emerging nurse leaders through the ACNL Annual Conference and the Foundation for Leadership Excellence program; for nursing students through the CNSA Annual Convention; and for nurse leaders in academia through annual conferences for the California Association of Colleges of Nursing.
ACNL: Positioning Nurse Leaders to Create and Influence the Future of Health Care
- September 11, 2013 Initial release
- January 06, 2014 New version 1.9
- September 07, 2014 New version 1.14
- September 21, 2014 New version 1.16
- January 02, 2015 New version 1.18
- February 16, 2015 New version 1.21
- August 21, 2015 New version 1.23
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.26
- December 05, 2015 New version 1.28
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.33