What's New*** Awesome update in fax pro history till now: ***
1. You can buy incoming phone numbers & start receiving faxes for US & Canada.
2. Credits are stored on cloud so you are not required to worry when you change the device.
3. Improved localization for france, germany, italy & japanese.
4. Phone numbers available for 1 month, 6 months & on a year plan.
For more inquiry draft to email@example.com
App DescriptionSimple, yet delightful way to send & receive faxes on the go. Here we bring Fax Pro that transforms your iOS device into portable fax station. Fax Pro lets you send faxes at very least costs like no other apps to various destination world wide.
Watch How To Video : http://goo.gl/yJGh4c
Transfer your documents to Fax Pro through iTunes, DropBox, Box.net & SugarSync and "Open In" from any other apps in your device and send fax in few seconds.
Store the list of files in the app itself and fax them whenever needed on-the-go. No need for registration and login just import document and fax.
*** Highlights ***
1. Guaranteed Fax Delivery
2. Fax Number (US & Canada only)
3. Receive Faxes inside app & in mail.
4. Easy to use interface with one send button
5. Free Cover Page with elegant design
6. Transfer PDF from mail attachment & any other app
7. Files storage in app itself
8. List of fax status.
9. Very Low cost compared to other apps
10. Support for large files to fax.
11. Same cost for all supported countries
12. Awesome design
13. Dedicated Customer Support
14. Localisation in 14 languages.
You can scan document using HandyScan or any scanner app and "open in" to Fax Pro. Moreover, in Fax Pro you can capture or import photos (converted to pdf) and send in Fax.
1 Page requires 1 credit. Buy more credits to save cost and 100 credits bulk pack costs only 17 cents per page.
*** Countries Supported ***
US, Canada, UK, Australia, Italy, France, Germany, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Israel, Hong Kong, India, Portugal, Turkey, Puerto Rico & More coming soon.
December 13, 2014 New version 1.3
October 02, 2013 New version 1.1
September 24, 2013 Initial Release