Bug fixes and performance improvements
Excel everywhere with IXL! With over 5,000 skills in math and English language arts, students can find comprehensive, standards-aligned content for all grade levels. Interactive questions and virtual rewards create an engaging learning environment that motivates students to master skills and explore new topics. Feel good about your kids’ tablet time as they use IXL to keep their skills sharp anytime, anywhere—it’s practice that feels like play!
More than 3,600 standards-aligned skills provide comprehensive coverage of pre-K through 12th grade math. With unlimited questions, students can practice, review, and master a skill—and never see the same question twice. From skip-counting with pictures to graphing quadratic functions, IXL's interactive question types bring the joy of learning to students’ fingertips.
English Language Arts
Enter a new era of grammar instruction with IXL’s English language arts program for pre-K through twelfth grade. We bring the fundamentals of writing to life through fun and witty questions that challenge students to learn new vocabulary, correct grammatical mistakes, and understand figurative language. Over 1,700 skills prepare kids to become confident communicators in school and life.
Highlights of IXL
- Comprehensive standards-aligned curriculum
- Wide variety of question types to engage students
- Unlimited access to all grade levels
- Insightful reports and weekly updates on your student’s progress
- More than 26 billion unique questions answered on IXL
“Thanks to IXL, our students' performance has increased dramatically. Because they practice the skills daily, and because the site provides feedback, students are able to correct their mistakes and master the concepts easily.”
Waleska Batista, teacher, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.A.
“My favourite feature of IXL is that if you get a question wrong IXL will tell you how to solve it and what you did wrong. Another thing I really enjoy is that IXL provides awards and progress reports showing how you do over time. I think these two things are very effective because they make the student feel like they are actually studying and not wasting time.”
Student, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“This program takes the frustration out of math because it allows the student to practice at his/her own pace and stay focused. It's okay if you mark one wrong because another one will be waiting. This is a great tool to have.”
Parent of a 4th grader, California, U.S.A.
“We like the rewards and certificates; our children work very hard to receive these! The reports are also brilliant in keeping us informed of the levels our children have reached and where they need extra help.”
Parent, Coolah, NSW, Australia
“My students are improving by the day, and some even stay in for recess to work on IXL!”
Helm Jackson, 5th grade teacher, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A.
Become an IXL member for $19.99 per month and you’ll get access to unlimited practice in all grade levels, earn awards and much more!
Pricing may vary by country. Your subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is turned off beforehand. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase, but no refunds will be provided for the unused portion of the period.
Terms of Service: https://www.ixl.com/termsofservice
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 18, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 26, 2014 New version 1.5
- October 25, 2014 New version 2.0
- December 18, 2014 New version 2.1
- March 16, 2015 New version 2.2
- March 20, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- April 25, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- July 10, 2015 New version 2.3
- August 26, 2015 New version 2.4
- November 02, 2015 New version 3.0
- December 15, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- March 05, 2016 New version 3.1
- March 23, 2016 New version 3.1.1
- June 21, 2016 New version 3.1.5
- August 09, 2016 New version 3.2
- August 14, 2016 New version 3.2.1
- September 15, 2016 New version 3.3
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.3.1
- November 12, 2016 New version 3.3.2