- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus compatibility
- You can now lock your Mac with Knock. Just tap on your computer in the app, and it locks!
- Fixed a bug that could cause Knock to crash and become unresponsive
- Knock is now better at detecting knocks when it is lying flat
- Fixed a bug that could cause Knock to never get beyond the Bluetooth permission screen on iOS 8
- Reliability improvements
Faster and safer than typing a password, for iOS and Mac.
You keep your iPhone with you all the time. Now you can use it as a password. You never have to open the app— just knock on your phone twice, even when it’s in your pocket, and you're in.
Using Knock won't drain your iPhone's battery, even if you use it all day every day. Knock securely communicates with your Mac using Bluetooth Low Energy, a new technology that draws very little power.
BEFORE PURCHASING KNOCK, PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR MAC IS COMPATIBLE IN THE SCREENSHOT BELOW.
Have a question? Email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you within a day.
- December 08, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 07, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 06, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- March 14, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 30, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 23, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- January 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 24, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- November 05, 2013 Initial release