Introducing Knock 2.0: unlocking your Mac is now faster and more secure than ever.
- Knock and Apple Watch: a match made in heaven. Now you can lock and unlock your Mac from your wrist using your Apple Watch!
- Want extra security? Turn on Touch to Unlock to require Touch ID on your iPhone – or a tap on the Apple Watch on your wrist – to unlock your Mac. It’s all the security of two-factor authentication, but all the convenience of Knock.
- Admin Password Support. Now you can use Knock to install software, unlock System Preferences and more.
- Improvements to Knock's connection speed and stability
Knock and Apple Watch: a match made in heaven. Knock 2.0 makes unlocking your Mac faster and more secure than ever.
You keep your iPhone with you all the time. Now you can use it as a password. You never even have to open the app— just knock on your phone twice, even when it’s in your pocket, and you're in. And if you have an Apple Watch, you can unlock your Mac right from your wrist.
Using Knock won't drain your iPhone's battery, even if you use it all day every day. Knock securely communicates with your Mac using Bluetooth Low Energy, a new technology that draws very little power.
BEFORE PURCHASING KNOCK, PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR MAC IS COMPATIBLE IN THE SCREENSHOT BELOW.
Have a question? Email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you within a day.
- April 25, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- April 25, 2015 New version 2.0
- December 08, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 07, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 06, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- March 14, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 30, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 23, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- January 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 24, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- November 05, 2013 Initial release