Support for 64 bits devices
This camera app is intended to observe shooting pets, wild animals, and aquarium.
- Setting the time interval of automatic shooting
- Setting the recording time
- Setting the Start time
- When shooting, the black iPhone screen
Please use the shooting of an organism. (Pets, Wild Animals, Aquarium)
Photo you've taken, can be viewed in the Photos app.
- You can automatically shutter at 1,5,10,15,20,30 seconds & 1,2,5,10,15,20,30 minute intervals.
- You will be able to shooting up to 15,30 seconds & 1,20,30 minutes & 1,1.5,2,4,6,8,10 hours.
- YYou can be for 15,30 seconds & 1,10,30 minute & 1 hour shooting start time.
- Photos taken are saved in the Photos app.
- Switching Front/ Back camera.
- On / Off camera light.
- During recording, you will be able to darken the screen.
- If you swipe to the left or right the screen during recording, you can stop the shooting.
- You can image quality selected in "Settings".
- You can automatically create an album in "Settings".
* If the application does not start camera, please check the following.
Settings -> Privacy -> Camera-> Observation is on.
- January 25, 2015 New version 1.3
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- June 13, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- June 10, 2014 Initial release