App DescriptionGet Ready to Rescue!
Ride the rails with Wilson, Brewster, Koko and newest Chugger - Chief of Chug Patrol - Jackman, in this traintastic interactive adventure! Read the story, complete the challenges, and use your new skills to win special Chug Patrol badges. Perfecto!
Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue looks and feels just like a real book. Watch and listen as Jackman narrates the story, then turn the page to see each 3D pop-up scene magically unfold!
Do you have what it takes to be a Chug Patroller? Take part in the action to find out! Packed with games and activities, you will:
● Keep the track safe by clearing logs. Safety first!
● Help Wilson catch runaway wagons with Chug Patrol 1, the Claw Car.
● Rush to rescue Koko from the collapsing mine tunnel.
● Lay track with Brewster and the Chuggineers.
● Learn how to be a high speed Chugger with Koko and leader of Speed Fleet, Hanzo .
● Clean up messy Chuggers in the Chug Wash.
● Launch coloured flares up into the air under the watchful eye of Jackman. Watch out, they're loud!
● Rescue a derailed Emery with Chug Patrol 4, the Stretch Car.
● ...and much, much more! Wowzer!
Are you ready to rescue? In Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue, you can join the trainees as they move up to advanced training and set out on their most exciting adventures yet. Put your bravery to the test and become a trainee Chug Patroller just like Wilson. Explore the rails with Koko as she trains for Speed Fleet, and help Brewster prove he has the strength and determination to become a hard-working Chuggineer.
Get ready Chug Patrollers! YOU are in control and ready to roll!
· The official app of the Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue extended episode
· Features the newest Chuggers of Chuggington – Jackman, Zack and Hanzo
· Full 3D experience – it’s just like a real book
· 21 pages of exciting story, animation and illustrations
· 9 3D pop-up scenes with interactive games and activities
· Positive reinforcement for reading and playing along. Win a Chug Patrol badge when each game is completed
· Read to me, Read it Myself and Autoplay modes
· Features a fantastic musical score and lots of traintastic sound effects
· Say goodnight with your favourite trainees – Wilson, Brewster and Koko
Some reviews of previous StoryToys apps:
"I wondered who was going to get pop-up books right, and StoryToys wins by a long shot"
~ David Winograd, TUAW
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books... ...this application evolves the very concept of what a story can be."
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
Two iLounge awards for best kids’ app
Winner of two Mom’s Choice gold and silver awards
Winner of the Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design (Children’s technology review)
Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
Best Kids’ App Ever winner
Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award (children’s book category)
Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award.
Don’t forget to share your review, we’d love to hear what you think!
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.5
November 02, 2013 New version 1.0.3
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.1
September 07, 2013 Initial Release