You can now use Talkboard on your iPhone! Talkboard now supports the iPhone 4s 5, 6 and 6+.
Talkboard is the canvas for collaborative learning. Work with your students, wherever they are, on a shared whiteboard to bridge the gap in distance between you. Then harness your creativity to bring color and clarity to your lessons. Talkboard’s simple yet elegant drawing tools and integrated audio allow you to engage students in a whole new way.
Great for both remote tutoring and in-person teaching, Talkboard is used by educators all over the world.
• Bring student and teacher together on the same whiteboard for hands-on learning.
• Quickly draw visual aids or annotate photos to illustrate tough concepts.
• Communicate clearly with remote learners through built-in audio.
• Set up projects for each subject or student you teach.
• Take review notes and easily share them as study guides.
Talk to us — we’d love to learn from you. What do you think works well? What not so well? Is something missing? Use the feedback form in Talkboard’s settings to let us know what you think.
If you like Talkboard, please share your enthusiasm with others by rating us here in the App Store. It really helps!
- May 03, 2015 New version 1.4.0
- March 07, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- September 09, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- June 13, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- June 10, 2014 Initial release