- Abbreviated the application name to "F & M" so the text now fits properly underneath the icon on the home screen.
- Added support for the iOS 7 look and feel while still maintaining iOS 6.1 support.
- Added offsets to food entries in the correlation view to address some overlapping issues when there are many food entries in between two mood entries.
If you suffer from digestive problems, allergies, nutrient deficiencies or unexplained changes in moods, then perhaps something in your diet is a contributing factor.
From the same author of the original 2011 Foods and Moods application for OS X, Foods and Moods for mobile allows you to track what you eat and how you feel while you're on the go. The mobile version has the same summary view to help find commonalities, in addition to a new correlation view, which graphs out your moods and meals in one-week slices.
For each meal entry you can track:
* Date and time of meal
* Type of meal
For each mood entry, you can track:
* Date and time of mood
* Rating of how you feel from 1 to 10
Unfortunately, the OS X version is currently not iCloud compatible to sync with the mobile version, due to a more efficient data structure for mobile. The OS X version may be updated in the future.
- August 31, 2013 Initial release
- August 31, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 17, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 11, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 25, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!