NEW: Tell your best rock-and-roll stories with Livi the popstar!
With LEGO® Friends Story Maker, creative storytellers (kids ages 6+) can write, create, publish and share their own beautiful multimedia stories. Easy tools like drag & drop, stickers, voice recording, text, emoticons, and backgrounds make every story come alive!
* No in-app purchases! Everything is absolutely FREE
* PLEASE NOTE: If you upgrade from version 1.x.x to 2.x.x, you can no longer edit your stories from previous versions. Those stories will appear in a read only format. You can still edit any new stories you create with version 2.x.x
* Drag and drop 100+ LEGO Friends play sets, accessories, pets - and of course Mia, Emma, Andrea, Stephanie, Olivia and all the other Heartlake City mini-dolls - for limitless storytelling fun!
* Kickstart your storytelling with the Story Starters feature.
* Bring your stories to life with cute emoticons and speech bubbles.
* Publish and share without exporting to iBooks: just use the new In-app book reader. You can find all your stories on your bookshelf in the app.
* Turn and scale sets and accessories just the way you want.
* Decorate with dozens of different stickers - music, butterflies, paw prints, hearts, and stars.
* Write or record your story: play all the parts yourself, or ask your friends to help you!
Appropriate for kids ages 6+
No extra in-app purchases
No third party advertisements
Parental gate to LEGO.com website content
Worried about spelling? Don’t be! If you have a story to tell, just start writing!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- August 26, 2015 New version 2.2.0