• Improved tuning accuracy and performance
• Compatibility with iOS 8
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
Accurate tuner that allows for change in concert tuning. Very effective for solfeggio tuning. -- Monkeydust0042
Very good and very accurate and versatile because you can tune even with the harsh environment of the best applications truth -- acordeonmazizo
Yo que no se ni papa de musica esta es la app que se me hiso mas fasil, descargue y luego borre 4 apps y esta fue la mejor. -- Joe507
Follow us on Twitter: @elegantune
Elegantune is a chromatic tuner app that can tune your instrument quickly and accurately with your iPhone iPad or iTouch.
Elegantune is designed specially for stringed instrument like guitar, bass, ukulele and violin.
Elegantune also can be used to check your piano whether is it under a good condition, we specially designed a kind of curve that can easily and vividly reflect your device. You will fell so easy as the help of the highly accurate tuning.
The humanization design and three grades setting with high sensitivity, so that you can set your device better according to the disturbance of environment.
1. Cover a wide range of pointer indicating and rapidly tuning;
2. Easy to view pitch, frequency, cent and the transposition state;
3. Observe the device statue in combination of signal and cent volatility curve, and directly see the stability change of chord;
4. Three levels of anti-noise settings: The lowest anti-noise ability can realize the short tone detection of 0.1s. The highest anti-noise ability can accurately detect the standard pitch even in the 4 times baseband amplitude murmurs. Default level is II that is the highest level;
5. Three accuracy options: 0.1 cent, 1 cent and 3 cents. Default option is O that is the best accuracy;
6. Three input modes: Microphone, Pickup and Bluetooth;
7. Adjustable A4 calibration in 1 Hz increment;
8. Tuning frequency range: 23HZ--6400HZ;
9. Support for transposing instruments.
About signal curve and cents curve:
Combination of signal with curve: in our piano tuner, signal attenuation resulting in the frequency offset is an important reference value. The price of our professional software in the market can be 100 to 599USD, which may not be suitable for general people; through simplification, we make the fully functional tuner for ordinary instrument.
Benifits of signal curve and cents curve:
1. The sound stability is an important factor when you decide to buy some instruments;
2. Does the instrument is old, dirty or need to change chord;
3. Among three anti-noise levels, when adjust to the lowest level you will detect the sound frequency that is hard to catch, if it’s a very short high-pitch. Now we even can detect the 88-tone of piano which is definitely unique for current ordinary tuners.
4. Strong Bass picking technique make you gain the needed date in curve. Can adjust even for wind and pipe instruments.
Sine180 Corporation has a history of 15 years in designing Chromatic Tuner. Our company has designed many Chromatic Tuners for famous and independent brands for different purpose, such as for pointer and for piano. With the most advanced sound tuning technology in the world, this is the first time that our company designs our own brand—tuner app. After testing on hundreds of instruments, we now specially recommend Elegantune, which works perfectly for majority of instruments.
Elegantune has been updating and improving for a long time, at first we used and referenced peterson tuner’s strobo mode and other products’ advantages, but we do not have a big success. Under one year’s reforming and improving, the UI and practicality of our products both have a very big promotion. Our target is that make every customer who choose us feel satisfaction and comfortable.
We trust we will be the best and looking forward to get your feedback on our products. We will give you a satisfactory answer.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.2