Minor bug fixes
++ Korea Appstore's App of the Year 2013! ++
Help your kids to learn basic number concepts as they play with curious little critters! Kids will build a strong foundation in their number sense through 7 imaginative and inspiring activities.
■ 7 creative ways to play with ‘Doodle Math’!
1. Read Numbers
Tap, Tap! Touch each number on the clothesline and see how they look and how they are pronounced. Let your kid’s imagination and curiosity grow as our doodles friends appear to show the amount that each number represents.
2. Write Numbers
Pop, pop! Trace the numbers by bursting all the colorful pretty bubbles on the sketchbook and count ‘One, two, three’ with doodle friends. Have a blast while popping the bubbles and writing each number.
3. Match Numbers and Quantities
Vroom, vroom! Find the matching pairs by dragging toy trucks, playing cards, and tossing rings on the playground. While playing with the toys, your kids will easily match numbers to the correct quantities.
4. Put Things in Order
Look at all those different kinds of magnets on the fridge door that have carrot, cake, pie, and number shapes! Compare what’s big and small, long and short, greater and less, and find what comes first and last…to put them all in order.
5. One More or Less
Choo-choo! Count how many doodle friends are on two different trains in the fairy tale book, and find the number that’s one more or less. It’s easy to learn the basic concepts of addition and subtraction!
6. Together or Take away
Honk, honk! Help our friends hop on and off the bus one by one. Learn how numbers are added or split up to become bigger or smaller numbers.
7. Jigsaw Puzzle (The bonus activity)
With all the puzzle pieces collected from the other activities, it’s time to complete all six doodle critter puzzles. Go back to the activities if you need to gather more puzzle pieces.
Tutorial for each activity is available for children to play on their own.
■ About Doodle Math Series
‘Doodle Math’ is a learning game designed for young kids from 3 to 5. We are planning to bring more exquisite learning experience through our interactive apps.
+ ‘Doodle Math: Numbers’ helps to learn basic concepts of numbers from 1 to 10
+ ‘Doodle Math: Shapes’ helps to learn basic concepts of shapes and forms
■ About NC iactionbook
NC iactionbook is an educational brand of NCSOFT. We aim to create both learning games for toddlers and preschoolers, and digital encyclopedia series for older children to enjoy with their whole family.
+ Meet the Insects Series: 1st 'Forest Edition' / 2nd 'Village Edition' / 3rd 'Water & Grass Edition'
+ Meet Science Series: 1st 'Magnetism and Electricity' / 2nd 'Light and Sound' / 3rd 'Force and Motion / 4th 'Work and Energy'
■ How you can reach us!
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.iactionbook.com
※ If you have any problems with the sound, please go read HELP section at iactionbook homepage (www.iactionbook.com)
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
- No third party advertisements
- No in-app purchases
- Parental-gate added for any Parents-Only zone
- September 05, 2013 Initial release
- September 05, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- September 05, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 23, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- October 25, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- May 05, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 29, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- September 24, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- May 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 12, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 03, 2015 New version 1.0.7
- November 02, 2015 New version 1.0.8