OmniFocus 2.15.2 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
This release is sync-compatible with all previous versions of OmniFocus, but you may see a prompt to migrate your database to the new file format based on which other versions of OmniFocus you use. Check out the OmniFocus 2.15 release notes for more information: https://www.omnigroup.com/releasenotes/omnifocus-ios/2.15
• Encryption — Made changes to significantly reduce the likelihood of a “No Key in Slot” error. For more information on recovering from this error should it occur, please see this support article: https://support.omnigroup.com/omnifocus-no-key-in-slot/
• Large Databases — Made changes to reduce OmniFocus’ memory footprint when reading your database from disk.
• Repetition — Fixed a problem where repeating items could be corrupted when edited on multiple devices.
• Migration — Changed the interval at which you are prompted to migrate to one week, from one day.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchase our universal app rather than this iPhone-only app. The universal app adds new features and is designed for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The universal app is the same price as this iPhone-only app, but it’s a better deal.
This app is still in the App Store so we can continue to offer updates to our existing customers, and so they can use Complete My Bundle to switch to the universal app without having to pay full price.
If you're a new customer considering OmniFocus, we encourage you to follow the Related Apps links to our universal OmniFocus 2 app (the one with a black checkmark on the icon, rather than this one with the white checkmark).
If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and would like to start using OmniFocus on your Apple Watch or iPad, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get full credit for your existing investment in OmniFocus. (If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you don't even need to Complete My Bundle! Check your Purchased apps: the universal update is free.)
If you own this app and don’t need the universal app, you’ll still get major free updates: features such as Dark Mode, Swipe to Flag, and Push-Triggered Syncing are on the way. Stay tuned!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at [email protected], by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
- September 19, 2013 Initial release
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- October 15, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.1
- February 19, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- July 16, 2014 New version 2.2
- September 14, 2014 New version 2.3
- September 16, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- November 05, 2014 New version 2.3.3
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.4
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.4.3
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.4.4
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.5
- April 28, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- May 06, 2015 Price increase: $19.99 -> $39.99
- May 12, 2015 New version 2.5.2
- May 27, 2015 New version 2.5.3
- July 16, 2015 New version 2.6
- August 28, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- September 05, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- September 16, 2015 New version 2.7
- September 25, 2015 New version 2.8
- November 03, 2015 New version 2.9
- December 07, 2015 New version 2.10
- January 06, 2016 New version 2.11
- March 16, 2016 New version 2.12
- July 09, 2016 New version 2.14.1
- August 01, 2016 New version 2.15
- August 04, 2016 New version 2.15.1
- August 18, 2016 New version 2.15.2