This release adds Peek and Pop actions to rows. If you don't have a 3D-touch-capable device, you can swipe and use the "More" button.
• Peek and Pop — You can now Peek a row to see a preview card and get quick actions. Press harder to Pop to the item editor.
• Swipe Rows — Don’t have 3D Touch? We’ve added a More button that allows access to the same actions available via Peek.
• New Inbox Item — Adjusted the tap target for the New Inbox Item button to make accidental action completion less likely on iPhone.
• Due Times — We now preserve time components from pre-existing defer/due dates when assigning a new date via paste or the “Later” dice.
• Photos — Fixed a bug that caused an unresponsive state when returning from the Photos picker.
• Rotation — Fixed a bug where the Save button was disabled after creating a task in portrait and then rotating to landscape on iPhone 6 Plus and 6S Plus.
• First Launch — Fixed a problem with first launch in landscape orientation.
• Crashes — Fixed a number of our most frequent crashing bugs.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchase our universal app rather than this iPhone-only app. The universal app adds new features and is designed for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The universal app is the same price as this iPhone-only app, but it’s a better deal.
This app is still in the App Store so we can continue to offer updates to our existing customers, and so they can use Complete My Bundle to switch to the universal app without having to pay full price.
If you're a new customer considering OmniFocus, we encourage you to follow the Related Apps links to our universal OmniFocus 2 app (the one with a black checkmark on the icon, rather than this one with the white checkmark).
If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and would like to start using OmniFocus on your Apple Watch or iPad, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get full credit for your existing investment in OmniFocus. (If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you don't even need to Complete My Bundle! Check your Purchased apps: the universal update is free.)
If you own this app and don’t need the universal app, you’ll still get major free updates: features such as Dark Mode, Swipe to Flag, and Push-Triggered Syncing are on the way. Stay tuned!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at [email protected], by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
- September 19, 2013 Initial release
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- October 15, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.1
- February 19, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- July 16, 2014 New version 2.2
- September 14, 2014 New version 2.3
- September 16, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- November 05, 2014 New version 2.3.3
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.4
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.4.3
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.4.4
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.5
- April 28, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- May 06, 2015 Price increase: $19.99 -> $39.99
- May 12, 2015 New version 2.5.2
- May 27, 2015 New version 2.5.3
- July 16, 2015 New version 2.6
- August 28, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- September 05, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- September 16, 2015 New version 2.7
- September 25, 2015 New version 2.8
- November 03, 2015 New version 2.9
- December 07, 2015 New version 2.10
- January 06, 2016 New version 2.11
- March 16, 2016 New version 2.12