Fixed a rare bug where iPad users could not add a photo, or could not change a photo once added.
The happy app reminds you about things that go well.
Not too long ago, I was struggling to stay positive and get on top of things.
So, I forced myself to think about something that went well during the day before I tried to sleep.
Sometimes I had to dig deep, but it worked and I soon started writing down the happiest moment of every day.
I tried a handful of existing gratitude journals and diary apps, but needed something simple - so I built the happy app and use it every day.
I did the #100happydays challenge and just kept going.
I hope it works for you too :)
“Great app! Just what I was looking for. Wish I'd invented it :)”
"Brilliant. At 9pm each day the Happy App reminds me to be grateful for my amazing life.”
“Great idea, so simple and really seems to lift your mood . Great to have such easy access to good memories.”
"Really nice to actively think of and capture a 'gone well' for the day and to be able to see all these over a period of time”
"It's funny how such a simple thing can make you really stop and think about your happiness :-)"
"I love this app! I find myself thinking throughout the day of things that I will be able to write down when my Happy App reminder asks me each night.
“I've been using the happy app for a couple of weeks. Really makes you think more positively and when you're having a bad day - you have a whole collection of good memories at your fingertips.”
Configurable reminder to write down one thing that went well during your day
Beautiful, simple user experience. Browse your happy moments and photos.
Take the #100happydays challenge and share with your friends.
In App Purchase prints all your happy things to a file that can be emailed, shared or printed - never lose your happy moments!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can anyone else see my happy things?
A. No, your happy things are stored locally, unless you share them on Facebook.
Q. How do I use the happy app to do the 100 happy days challenge?
A. Enter your happy moment, then press the Facebook Icon - add your current day, i.e. #Day23 and the happy app will post your moment to be shared with your friends.
- August 23, 2013 Initial release
- August 25, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- April 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 29, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 14, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 26, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 01, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 05, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.1
- February 12, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.1.2