“Thirst for Speed” is an exciting 3d car moto racing game, where you have to drive as fast as you can to the finish line. But it won't be as easy, as you may think, Burn up the race track in the fast n furious highway track with the fastest and most crazy driving skills. One of the most addictive and entertaining stunt based physics driving game ever made!
Thirst for Speed sets a new standard for mobile racing games – it really must be experienced to be believed. It combines stunning HD graphics with astonishing physics, eye-popping tracks, and thunder cars with attractive game play. Thirst for Speed creates a new type of racing experience for apple users.
“Thirst for Speed” is packed full of super fast drifting cars and really exciting, dynamic racing levels.
Beat your rivals and earn the credit, upgrade your cars to beat the other racers. You should beat the current racers to unlock the next tracks. There are different speedy thunder cars to unlock; you can change their Acceleration, Suspension, Tires and Top Speed by upgrade those using level upgrading kits. There are multiple stunning drifting tracks to race your dream cars. Both automatic and manual control simulation systems are ready to use.
• Attractive game play
• Stunning HD graphics
• Most addictive and entertaining physics based game
• Upgradeable parts including engine, tires, suspension and acceleration
• Different deadly and most crazy tracks to compete
• Different astonishing and thunder cars to unlock
• Designed both for IPhone and iPad users
• Both automatic and manual systems are ready to use
• Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine
How to Play:
• Click right to accelerate
• Click left to brake
• If you have tilt control then tilt right to turn right and tilt left to turn left
• Click on right side on round arrow to re-instantiate the car
• Click on left side of pause button to pause the game
Note: Ad Free version is also available. Just upgrade your game with Pro version
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- November 17, 2015 New version 1.4
- March 20, 2016 New version 1.5
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.8
- January 03, 2017 New version 1.9