Azure Information Protection app enables you to securely collaborate with others. You can view protected files (Rights protected email messages, PDF files, pictures, text files, and any other file format that is protected as a .pfile) that others have shared with you.
IT administrators can also deploy and manage the app for devices that are enrolled by Intune.
For more details, read our FAQ page http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=828412
NOTE: You need to have an Office 365 account to use Microsoft Azure Information Protection viewer application. You can sign up for a free account by using the Azure Information Protection page. You cannot use Microsoft Account (Live, Hotmail or Outlook.com) account to sign in.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 20, 2014 New version 1.5
- October 19, 2014 New version 1.6
- August 03, 2015 New version 1.7
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.9.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 2.0.3