What's New- Localization in Spanish, the app matches your iPad language, English and Spanish supported for now.
- Added the ability to transpose a song key, really useful when you want to sing a song in the tone that best suits your voice.
App DescriptionHave all the songs you want to play in your guitar in one single useful place.
Songs is a new music app that allows you to see the chords and lyrics for all your favorite songs in a beautiful two-column layout in you iPad designed specifically so you can see the most of your song without having to scroll and effectively getting rid of the annoying problem of not knowing what's next on a song lyrics or not knowing the chords because they are already out the top of
How does it work:
First, you go to the Add Song section of the app and use the inline browser to go to your preferred site for getting chords or lyrics.
Second, you copy those lyrics and paste them in the app using the convenient Paste button so you don't have to long tap the screen.
And finally you fill the artist and song name and that's it.
Why is it different than the rest:
- The two-column layout allows you to see the most out of your songs.
- You are not tied to any song/lyric provider, not tied to any particular language and not in need of any subscription to get the lyrics/chords.
- The way you add songs by using the custom inline browser is super easy and fast to use.
- You can customize the way songs look by changing the chords, lyrics, and background colors as well as font sizes.
- Chords are highlighted from the lyrics for better reading and you can even make corrections of any of them if they are wrong.
- You can export your song database, share it with a friend and import it into the app to increase your songs numbers really fast.
If you want to see a video of the app in action just go to http://youtu.be/Oo2rtpiGwVs
For any questions or suggestions just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 27, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release