148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: POSITIVELY FLAWED :: Read Our Full Review >>
Its heart might be in the right place, and it might be briefly fun, but Chipotle Scarecrow lacks staying power.
* Hides status bar in game
* Easier to Win: Achieve only one objective to earn your first Star in each of the four worlds. One star in each world unlocks the Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) reward. Rewards are limited.
* Other bug fixes.
App Description**NOTE: The Scarecrow is only compatible with and optimized for iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPod touch (5th gen). Requires iOS 6.0 or later.**
Chipotle presents, “The Scarecrow.”
Help the Scarecrow rescue the City of Plenty from Crow Foods, the powerful industrial food corporation that has taken over the city.
Tilt and tap your way through four unique worlds to protect vulnerable veggies, rescue caged animals, and bring fresh food to the citizens of Plenty, all while dodging the menacing Crowbots.
FOUR UNIQUE WORLDS
• DODGE obstacles to save your veggies in Crow Foods Factory
• FLY animals out of confinement in Downtown Plenty
• PLANT diverse crops in Scarecrow Farms
• FEED wholesome food to the hungry citizens at Plentyfull Plaza
FIRST-RATE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
• Tilt-based physics with optional touch control
• Four unique worlds totaling 20 dynamic levels
• Achieving goals transforms the City of Plenty
• Rich musical score unique to each world
• Earn a free burrito offer for playing. Up to one million Chipotle buy-one-get-one (BOGO) offers awarded to the first players who unlock all game worlds and attain at least one star on each level.
• Companion animated short film, created in partnership with Moonbot Studios
Produced by Chipotle, “The Scarecrow” depicts a scarecrow's journey to bring wholesome food back to the people by providing an alternative to the processed food that dominates his world. Players will explore the dark world of industrial food production and correct the wrongs committed by industrial food giant Crow Foods.
This action-packed, arcade-style adventure game created in partnership with Academy Award® winning Moonbot Studios, creators of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore and The Numberlys.
Chipotle is changing the way people think about and eat fast food. We serve more responsibly raised meats and local produce than any other restaurant company.
And we prepare those wholesome, unprocessed ingredients using traditional cooking techniques right in front of customers. We believe that the more people know about how their food is raised and prepared, the more they will demand better food wherever they choose to eat. “The Scarecrow” game is one of the many ways in which way we are helping people understand more about where food comes from.
February 05, 2014 New version 1.4.2
November 15, 2013 New version 1.4.1
November 06, 2013 New version 1.4.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.0
September 12, 2013 Initial Release