The tornado old sharks is back and it's ripping down the shore toward the boardwalk. But this isn't your grandmother's tornado,and this time you're prepared. You've got an arsenal of weaponry to shoot down the hungry flying sharks.
Typically the only thing you have to worry about in a tornado is wild whippping winds and flying trees. Not today. This tornado has ripped thousands of deadly, hungry sharks out of the ocean and is spinning them around ferociously. This tornado will bring you face to face with these man-eating monsters.
To defend yourself fly higher or lower dodging these beasts of the sea. Collect as many fish hooks as you can to unlock more citizens to help you eliminate the sharks. Go after the beach balls to give you a boost of speed.
The more sharks you avoid the faster the tornado's speed becomes. You're not in Kansas any more.
Here's how the game works:
- Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid sharks and debris
- Tap the left side of the screen to make your character fly higher. Release to drop lower.
- Tap the right side of the screen to fire your weapon.
- Collect fish hooks to unlock more friends
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Shark Tornado Dangerous Splash Down, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and collect fish hooks and beach balls
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
-DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS MODE IN APP PURCHASE FEATURE- Kids mode is an In App Purchase feature within the game that allows the user to have unlimited health. Also this feature disables the ability for the character to collect in game coins and the ability to shoot down obstacles within the game. The purpose of this feature is to allow the user and/or kids for that matter to be able to play the game for an extended period of time without being hit by any in game obstacle. The user will also have the option to turn KIDS MODE OFF as well.
- August 21, 2013 Initial release