Energy disappears – Gold is here!
Instead the trolls collect gold. The higher level trolls and the more rare, the more gold they will collect. Energy is also replaced with gold in the production areas. Planting wheat, oranges etc. will cost you gold.
Buildings will now only cost gold. The use of materials from the Mine and Forest Game are now exclusively used to make jewelry. As a consequence less of these materials will be found in the mini games.
The Troll Inn collects gold
Many players have a lot of trolls in the Troll Inn and we wanted to add more relevance to the Troll Inn. It is now possible to loot the trolls in your Troll Inn. However, the trolls placed here will earn significantly less gold as the trolls in your troll houses so be sure to place your best trolls in troll houses.
The trolls in your Troll Inn are considered when calculating your total score.
Gold in the Mine game and Forest game
You can now collect gold in the games. There are three chunks to find: One gold, a few gold and a purse of gold.
Rune stones - New rare materials
Rune stones are a new rare material and they come in four rarities:
Green Rune Stone – Common
Orange Runes Stone – Uncommon
Blue Rune Stone – Rare
Teal Rune Stone – Very Rare
The Rune stones are found in chests in the Mine and Forest game, in the Lucky Mine and as a rare reward
for fulfilling an order at Grandad.
You can use the Rune stones to get the rare Elder trolls, rare decorations and for upgrading your production houses.
Upgrading your Production houses
All production houses can now be upgraded to work faster and to give more XP. You can upgrade each house six times with these steps:
- 10, 20 and 30% faster production
- 100, 200 and 300% more XP for each order.
Elder Trolls changes
Two new Elder trolls will arrive, The Elder Volcano Troll and the Elder Sky troll. All Elder Trolls can be purchased for Rune Stones but now you can also be lucky to find them in the Stork House. Be warned: They are very hard to find!
Finding Rare Trolls
Finding rarer trolls is improved to make it easier for you to tell the difference. Look at the “Find-O-Meter” in the Help book on in the Stork House. The higher number the better chance!
Improved start of the game
We have made great efforts to make the experience better for the new players. We have also unlocked all the trolls earlier as we want more on trolls to find earlier in the game.
A new “Show me function” will help players along.
The way you buy new land has been completely revamped.
Hugo World is a new game experience where you are helping Hugo and Hugolina in their search for new troll species and in building a unique and fantastic troll town with houses, shops, fields and much more.
Hugo and Hugolina had always believed they were the last troll family left in the world. But one day Charlie the Stork had exciting news to tell. There were lots of trolls out there and they all wanted to live together in a large troll town. Hugo and Hugolina immediately picked up the challenge and started dreaming up how the city could be. They quickly realized it would be a huge task.
Hugo needs your help! Build the largest and prettiest troll town that has ever existed. Set up the village with the many different trolls and their unique troll homes. Help Charlie the Stork in the search for rare trolls for the town and help Hugo cook food for the trolls and watch them grow.
PLEASE NOTE! Hugo World is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchase in the settings of your device.
In Hugo World you can:
• Build your own troll town with paths, streams, houses and shops
• Find all the rare trolls
• Explore Hugo’s gold mine and find building materials and treasures
• Test your skills in the woodchopper game and see how many combinations you can chop
• Solve the quests Hugo gives you
• Grow your fields and harvest wheat, spices and vegetables
• Make honey in your bee hive
• Cook food for your trolls and watch them grow
• See your trolls change looks when they grow up (gain levels)
• Catch the witch Sculla!
• Remove the weed and keep your town clean
• Find the missing troll baby Rit
• Sell your goods to the troll world
• Compete with your friends in building the prettiest troll town
…and much much more
- June 29, 2015 New version 1.19.6
- March 24, 2015 New version 1.18.3
- February 14, 2015 New version 1.18.2
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.18.1
- December 30, 2014 New version 1.17.0
- December 05, 2014 New version 1.16.0
- October 22, 2014 New version 1.15.0
- October 07, 2014 New version 1.14.0
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.13.0
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.12.0
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.11.0
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.10.0
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.9.0
- May 21, 2014 New version 1.8.0
- April 30, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- April 12, 2014 New version 1.6.3
- April 07, 2014 New version 1.6.2
- March 22, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- March 21, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- February 28, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- February 13, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- February 12, 2014 Initial release