- New 2017 edition content with dozens of new and updated monographs
- Enhanced graphics for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- New full-text search capabilities to help find drugs even faster
** 2017 Update Now Available **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
Preview – View select monographs to experience how this app can help you administer intravenous medications safely and effectively.
Buy – Purchase Intravenous Medications at any time using your iTunes account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch by entering their username and password.
About Intravenous Medications:
2017 Intravenous Medications contains everything needed for the safe and effective administration of IV drugs. Comprehensive, updated monographs contain detailed information including dosage, administration, contraindications, precautions, interactions, antidotes, and more. Avoid errors by using the built-in calculator to determine precise dilution and rate of administration. Download this app to provide better patient care with fast access anytime, anywhere.
Features of Intravenous Medications include:
• 400+ detailed generic and trade name IV drug monographs
• Helpful calculator and charts for dilution and rate of administration
• Black Box Warnings highlighting critical information
• Age-specific dose variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients
• The latest FDA-approved drug listings
• Universal Index Search to help you find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Purchase includes: Intravenous Medications: Gahart plus one year of content updates.
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current 12 month period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($49.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year.
Authors: Betty L. Gahart, RN; Adrienne R. Nazareno, PharmD, Meghan Q. Ortega, RN, BSN
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 21, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.5