Resolves a connection error received by READ 180 Universal customers.
Curriculum-Based Interim and Summative Assessment
rSkills is a curriculum-based interim and summative assessment available to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Students take an rSkills test after completing each of the 9 workshops in READ 180, providing teachers with an important tool to monitor students' understanding of key, standards-aligned skills covered during Whole- and Small-Group Instruction.
Now students can take their rSkills tests on the iPad and:
• Tap to zoom in on graphics
• Use the tool bar to navigate across questions organized by skill
• Touch type open response writing questions
Instructional Purpose of rSkills Tests:
• Opportunities for review and test preparation
• Monitor students' understanding of higher order thinking and critical reading skills
*This app is a free download, available only to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Users must have an active internet connection.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.0
- March 20, 2016 New version 2.3
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.5