What's New in this Version:
Introducing rSkills Tests for College and Career readiness! Featuring a new interface, along with four additional item types to align with Next Generation Assessment guidelines.
• UPDATED look and feel
• New item types
• More rigorous content
Introducing rSkills College & Career Tests, updated for the Next Generation Assessment!
Curriculum-Based Interim and Summative Assessment
rSkills College & Career Tests are curriculum-based interim and summative assessments available to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Students take an rSkills test after completing each of the 9 workshops in READ 180, providing teachers with an important tool to monitor students' understanding of key, standards-aligned skills covered during Whole- and Small-Group Instruction and provide students with authentic Next Generation Assessment practice in advance of the new assessments.
Now, rSkills College & Career Tests include new item types aligned with the Next Generation Assessment guidelines.
Students can take their rSkills College & Career tests on the iPad and:
• Tap to zoom in on graphics
• Use the tool bar to navigate across questions
• Touch type open response writing questions
Instructional Purpose of rSkills College & Career Tests:
• Opportunities for review and test preparation in advance of the Next Generation Assessments
• Monitor students' understanding of higher order thinking and critical reading skills
*This app is a free download, available only to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Users must have an active internet connection.
*If you’d like learn more about rSkills College & Career Tests for iPad, go to www.read180.com or call 1-877-234 READ for more information.
Also Available for iPad:
• READ 180 Teacher Dashboard
• Scholastic Leader Dashboard
• Scholastic Reading Inventory
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.0