What's NewMinor bug fixes
App DescriptionCurriculum-Based Interim and Summative Assessment
rSkills is a curriculum-based interim and summative assessment available to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Students take an rSkills test after completing each of the 9 workshops in READ 180, providing teachers with an important tool to monitor students' understanding of key, standards-aligned skills covered during Whole- and Small-Group Instruction.
Now students can take their rSkills tests on the iPad and:
• Tap to zoom in on graphics
• Use the tool bar to navigate across questions organized by skill
• Touch-type open response writing questions
Instructional Purpose of rSkills Tests:
• Opportunities for review and test preparation
• Monitor students' understanding of higher order thinking and critical reading skills
*This app is a free download, available only to READ 180 Next Generation customers with an active Hosting Services contract. Users must have an active internet connection.
*If you’d like learn more about rSkills Tests for iPad, go to www.read180.com or call 1-877-234 READ for more information.
Also Available for iPad:
• READ 180 Teacher Dashboard
• Scholastic Leader Dashboard
October 12, 2013 New version 1.1
August 23, 2013 Initial Release