Watcha gonna do when they come for you?
Zombies, and their friends of Banana Town Hill, are on the run. Your undead crew includes squirel zombies, monkey zombies, lion zombies, jungle boy zombies, bear zombies, and unicorn zombies. They are trying to avoid capture from the evil znt-zombie agents and their SWAT team soldiers.
Collecting bananas and brains give them special powers to unlock the other members of thewir banana town crew, so gather as many as you can. But you'll have to be pon the look-out for poisonous snakes and angry gorillas.
Jump from tree top to tree top. If you fall, you're toast. Throw rocks at your enemies to knock them out of your way as you merrilly collect more bananas and brains.
Here's how the game works:
- Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid SWAT agents, gorillas, snakes and anti-zombie agents
- Tap the left side of the screen to jump from tree to tree
- Collect the bananas and brains to unlock more zombies!
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Zombies and Friends of Banana Town Hill, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and collect fish hooks and beach balls
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
-DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS MODE IN APP PURCHASE FEATURE- Kids mode is an In App Purchase feature within the game that allows the user to have unlimited health. Also this feature disables the ability for the character to collect in game coins and the ability to shoot down obstacles within the game. The purpose of this feature is to allow the user and/or kids for that matter to be able to play the game for an extended period of time without being hit by any in game obstacle. The user will also have the option to turn KIDS MODE OFF as well.
- August 18, 2013 Initial release
- August 25, 2013 New version 1.1