148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DETERMINED WORKOUTS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Driven is the right word for this tough fitness app, ideal for those who have already attained a certain level of strength and speed.
What's New** Welcome to STACK!
** Design tweaks, bug fixes, overall performance enhancements
If you have time, we'd appreciate it if you left a review in the App Store! Any feedback, let us know: email@example.com
App Description** Get stronger, faster and better with workouts from 6-time Pro Bowler Adrian Peterson. Featured by STACK Magazine, Apple, ESPN, TechCrunch and USA Today as a Top Fitness App **
Now powered by STACK.com, the leader in sports performance training.
Build your fitness, strength and speed to reach your peak performance All Day with Adrian Peterson Driven, the OFFICIAL training app of the 2012 MVP and Offensive Player of the Year, Adrian Peterson. Simple-to-use and easy-to-follow workouts help you achieve the fitness and physique of an elite athlete, with a focus on strength, agility and movement—follow along and get motivated as Adrian Peterson walks you through each exercise in high-quality video. Personal assessments and an interactive Depth Chart let you compete against yourself and your friends for added motivation. Whether you’re bound for gridiron glory or just looking for a pro-level fitness routine, Adrian Peterson Driven will help you unlock your inner MVP!
** FOR THE ATHLETE, BY THE ATHLETE **
Adrian Peterson Driven takes you step-by-step through the workout routine that helped Peterson reach MVP-level performance. Workouts update as you complete them, to push you harder as you get stronger to take you to the next level. Follow along with HQ video, track your progress, compete against your friends and deliver a game-changing impact on the field and everywhere you suit up.
FOLLOW ALL DAY’S PROVEN PROGRAM
* Use routines developed with Adrian and his personal trainer James Cooper to build strength and speed the All Day way
* Start with a four-week phase of 12 different workouts, then add new phases to take you even further
* Hit the Strength section in each workout for exercises focusing on explosiveness, strength and core training, and the Speed section for routines to build agility, speed and quickness
* Follow along with Peterson himself in streaming HQ video and download your favorite videos for offline access on-the-go
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
* Complete the assessments within every workout to get continuous feedback on your progress
* See visual graphs showing how each workout helps you improve to keep you on-track and motivated
* Compete against your personal best and match up against friends and competitors in an interactive Depth Chart
* Create a personal profile, follow other users, and let them follow you to push each other further toward fulfilling your goals for fitness, strength and speed
TRAIN YOUR WAY
* Follow a simple program that delivers a workout for each day—right on your home screen
* Unlock new workouts as you finish each day’s workout for a structured, dynamic program
* Return to your favorite workouts any time you want in a convenient Workout Section
* Start with a 4-week workout bundle, then add new bundles as you progress—each combining strength and speed routines in 12 unique workouts
ARE YOU DRIVEN?
* Powered by STACK Media, empowering athletes to achieve their sport-specific goals
* Training programs that guide you step by step to improvement
* Features to track and share your progress
* Access to the workout routines of professional athletes
** FOR THE ATHLETE, BY THE ATHLETE **
August 03, 2014 New version 1.5
July 07, 2014 New version 1.4
January 25, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
January 25, 2014 New version 1.3
October 13, 2013 New version 1.2
September 23, 2013 New version 1.1
September 19, 2013 Initial Release