- iOS 8 Support
- Recipe Handoff: When viewing a Cook Recipe on iPhone or Mac you can pick up your iPad and open it in the App.
- General Tweaks and Fixes
Follow us for the latest news:
Or get in touch:
App Description*App Store Best of 2013*
Cook is the place to create, share and discover recipes.
It's your very own Cookbook for iPad, fill it with the food you love and share it with family, friends and the world!
"Deliciously easy to use and a feast for the eyes too" - USA Today
"A Gorgeous cookbook app that makes cooking more social" - App Advice
"Cook has something lot of other apps don’t — a heart" - Beautiful Pixels
• Your Cook Book - Customize the front graphic, choose a color and add a caption to tell everyone about your cooking.
• Create Recipes - Add your cherished family recipes, favorite meals or latest discoveries. Type as much or as little as you want, then share it with everyone or keep it just for your close friends.
• A World of Cooking - Head to the Library and grab new books or use Search to discover thousands of recipes from Cooks around the world. There’s more being added all the time.
• Find your Friends - Get suggestions from Facebook or make new friends, keep the best books on your bench so you'll always have the best recipes on hand.
• Share your Recipes - Post any of your awesome creations on the Web through Facebook, Twitter, Email and iMessage.
We hope you enjoy Cook! If you need some help or have some feedback, get in touch:
October 03, 2014 New version 1.7.1
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3
November 15, 2013 New version 1.2
November 01, 2013 New version 1.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.1
September 18, 2013 Initial Release