• Sped up the presentation of all preview images
• Fixed setting your exercise level for a workout
• Performance enhancements galore
Pain Relief by iREHAB is the ultimate Physical Therapist in your pocket. These customized programs, designed and instructed by Physical Therapy and Post Rehab experts Keith Krugh, MS and Dr. Brett Carey, DPT, will target your specific pain area(s), and bring you through a journey from recovery to activation to prevention.
Select your area of pain—back, shoulder, neck, hip or knee—and you’ll get a precisely targeted workout program to address your specific body part, improving mobility, strength and posture. You’ll get interactive workout guidance, with expert-led instruction, timers and rep counters, to guide you through each exercise and workout.
Designed to be extremely convenient, Pain Relief makes use of own body weight plus a few additional props, like a wall, chair or foam roller. The programs combine stretching, strengthening and myofascial release techniques to release restriction and build foundational strength that will renew your body and get you back on the road to peak fitness.
Developed by the team at GAIN Fitness, makers of the top personal training apps, Pain Relief by iREHAB includes these key features:
• CUSTOM WORKOUTS
• WORKOUT MODE
• GAIN PLAN
• WORKOUT BUDDIES
• EXPANSION PACKS
Whether you’re rehabbing an injury, relieving minor aches and pains, training for a race or just preventing future injury, iREHAB's packs will give you the correct exercises at the correct time to keep your fitness goals on track and achievable.
- September 04, 2013 Initial release
- November 14, 2013 New version 6.5
- November 17, 2013 New version 6.6
- December 29, 2013 New version 7.0
- January 12, 2014 New version 7.1
- January 23, 2014 New version 7.2
- August 28, 2014 New version 7.3