Bug fixes and improvements.
This Hidden Object Game features the beloved Sherlock Holmes story, The Emerald Crown. The Emerald Crown comes alive in this gorgeously illustrated hidden object puzzle game. Based on the beloved classic, the hidden object puzzle game takes you through the story with high-quality AUDIO NARRATION!
A man from the British royal family leaves an expensive gold and emerald crown at a London bank. Sherlock Holmes seeks the answer to who wants the crown and why. Can you help him solve the mystery?
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Emerald Crown, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
- A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
- Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills for kids and adults
- Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of items
- Two modes of play, find by picture or by word
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press' Dominoes Series for young readers
- June 18, 2014 Initial release