Improved IAP and SNS support
ADVANCED DICTIONARY FOR CHINESE LEARNERS OF ENGLISH
Find words in English and read what they mean. Definitions are specially written so learners of English can easily understand them and translations of the words are provided in Simplified Chinese. Don’t know a word? Look it up!
Over 40,000 words translated into Simplified Chinese, with specially written English definitions.
Upgrade to the audio version to hear words spoken in British and American English, to help improve listening and pronunciation skills.
Quickly return to words that have previously been looked up, using the search history feature.
No internet connection required. Find words anytime.
ILLUSTRATIONS AND 80,000+ EXAMPLES
Words are explained with pictures and with over 80,000 example sentences.
CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS is a world-leading publisher of English learning materials. Expert authors write all of the content in our apps.
BUY NOW and never be lost for words!
App for iPhone/iPod (all models)
Requires iOS 7 or later
Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary: English - Traditional Chinese
Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary
Prefer to use a book? The Cambridge Learner’s Dictionaries are also available in print (cambridge.org/elt/dictionaries).
- August 17, 2013 Initial release
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 11, 2014 New version 1.2
- February 11, 2014 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $4.99
- March 04, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $11.99
- April 19, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- June 28, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- December 10, 2014 New version 6.2
- November 02, 2015 New version 6.5
- February 03, 2016 New version 6.6.4
- July 05, 2016 New version 6.7
- July 28, 2016 New version 6.9