- Due to popular requests and feedback from users, we have added in an alternative 'Time Graph' view where it plots the blood glucose level readings in a 24-hr chronological time period format. The option to switch x-axis display between 24-hr and time of day categories is available in the application Preferences. Both scatter plot and line graph plots are available in both graphs.
- The Time Graph view also has an additional option to display an overview average of combined readings within the 24-hr period discarding the 'weekday' analysis. This means that any reading that falls within that particular time period will be taken in the average. This option is only applicable when 'Line Graph' and the 24-hr chronological time period format is selected for graph display.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixes the initial launch crash that was accidentally introduced in the latest update (v2.1.2). Sincere apologies for any inconveniences.
- Exporting the database now follows the same format option as the sort chosen for Entries display.
- Other minor bug fixes
Thank you for all your support thus far. Please leave a positive review on the AppStore and let us know what you think about this update or email us with feedback on how we can further improve it for you. We hope you enjoy this update!
GlucoSweet is a simple diabetes management app, which keeps track of your glucose readings, carbohydrate intake during meal times and medication/insulin too!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Sync your data to your other devices running GlucoSweet on Mac and iOS.
- Slick and easy to use interface.
- Keeps you on track with your blood glucose monitoring
- Records unlimited blood glucose readings and carbohydrate intakes during meal times!
- Supports unlimited medication/insulin intake readings too!
- Automatically remembers the 'unique' medication/insulin names for efficient and effective entering for the next time around.
- Graphs the readings based on day of the week and the time of the day (in both 24-hr time period as well as time of day categories) so you can narrow down which days are making your readings high or low.
- Graph supports display as scatter plot or line graph (Note: Line graph will display averages)
- Beautiful pie chart to keep track of carbohydrate consumption during meal times.
- Ability to analyse your readings based on custom input date ranges; and remembers your last date input!
- Automatically determines and pin points which day was your highest or lowest reading
- Determines the frequency of readings recorded in the high/normal/low
- Supports both 12-hour and 24-hour time display formats
- Supports both glucose units - mmol/L and mg/dL
- Supports several entry table sorting options - choose one that suits you best!
- Customisable normal range
- Export data as CSV file, PDF or AirPrint. (Note: PDF and AirPrint will include graph - only available on Mac version)
- Supports passcode protection
- Backup and Restore feature - keep your readings in a safe place!
- Retina display ready!
With an iCloud account, you have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices on Mac and iOS!
Beautiful and colourful graphs to help you keep your diabetes in control.
Automatically determines your highest and lowest recorded days to help you target what is making your readings high or really low. Calculates the frequency of your readings falling under High/'Normal'/Low
Supports the ability to customise what you think is a suitable 'normal' range for you, which is reflected in the graph display!
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at [email protected]
If there are any features you would like to see in GlucoSweet, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
- September 23, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- September 09, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- June 10, 2014 Initial release