Just because you've got a turbo booster on your surfboard doesn't mean everything's peachy. There's sea monsters out there that want to knock you off your board.
You'll have to avoid sea dragons on jetskis, octopi on speedboats, crocodiles on jetskis, and dragons on surfboards.
All you're armed with is your boomerang to toss at these sea creatures and get them off your tail. Collect the precious rubies for a power-up to shoot you down the wave quickly past these beasts.
The more gold coins you collect, the more surfer buddies you can unlock to help you escape. You can geven unlock man's best friend.
Here's how the game works:
- Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid sharks and debris
- Tap the left side of the screen to make your character go higher on the wave. Release to drop lower.
- Tap the right side of the screen to throw your boomerang
- Collect gold coins to unlock more surfer dudes and dudettes
- Collect the rubies to gain a burst of speed and make you invincible
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Turbo Minion Surfers Dash to Outrun Sea Dragons, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and collect fish hooks and beach balls
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
-DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS MODE IN APP PURCHASE FEATURE- Kids mode is an In App Purchase feature within the game that allows the user to have unlimited health. Also this feature disables the ability for the character to collect in game coins and the ability to shoot down obstacles within the game. The purpose of this feature is to allow the user and/or kids for that matter to be able to play the game for an extended period of time without being hit by any in game obstacle. The user will also have the option to turn KIDS MODE OFF as well.
- August 15, 2013 Initial release