What's NewWhat's New:
- MobiLinc now will mix camera audio with other audio apps running on the iOS device.
- Bug fix: Fixed the pop-up cycle when wrong username/password is entered in for the camera.
App DescriptionView and control your IP Cameras, DVRs, and NVRs with MobiLinc! MobiLinc Cam Viewer uses our high-speed video processing engine to support thousands of cameras from over 225 manufacturers, including ALL FOSCAM models. Perfect for the security conscious and parents for baby monitoring!
http://www.theiphoneappreview.com - "The app works with a plethora of cameras...The end result is an app that is elegant, simplistic, easy to use, and fast as lightning."
http://www.coolmomtech.com - "The app was designed with the new features of iOS 7 in mind, so the visuals are stunning and the processing is crazy fast."
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP (H.264 and MPEG4).
- Universal app with a modern design inspired by iOS 7.
- Add a virtual unlimited number of cameras.
- Pinch, squeeze, and move your cameras for a custom layout.
- Create collections of cameras to group cameras together.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Presets supported.
- Transfer settings from one iOS device to another iOS device.
- Video help and walk-through included in-app.
- 1-way audio for many cameras including, FOSCAM, Panasonic, Sharx, audio over RTSP, and many more.
- Real-time audio graph.
- "Squelch" mode for baby monitoring.
- Audio gain.
- Optional sound level and disconnect notifications when in background.
- Snapshot live images direct to the photo album.
*Please note that generic Media Ports are not yet supported. Please consult your camera's manual for JPEG, MJPEG, or RTSP support.
For support please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
3S, 4XEM, A-MTK, ABS, ACTi, ALLIEDE, ALinking, AVS Uriel, AVTech, Absolutron, Acumen, AirLink, AirLive, Asante, Asoni, Averdigi, Aviosys, Axis, Basler, BiKal IP CCTV, BlueJay, Bosch, Brickcom, CBC-Ganz, CCTV Security Pros, CNB, Canon, Channel Vision, Cisco, Clairvoyant MWR, Cohu, Compro, Custom IP Camera URL, D-Link, DVTel-IOimage, Dahua, Dallmeier, ENEO, Eagle Vision, EasyN, Edimax, Etrovision, EverFocus, FLIR Systems, FSAN, Fine CCTV, Foscam or Foscam Variant, GVI, Gadspot, Genie, Genius, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grunding, Hi3507, Hikvision, Hunt Electronics, IC Realtime, ICamera (iCamera), iLink, INSTEK DIGITAL, IPUX, IPX DDK Multichannel, IQinVision, IRLAB, Ikegami, IndigoVision, Infinova, Innovative Security Designs, Intellinet, Intellio, JCV, KARE CSST-DIT, KEEBOX, LUXONVIDEO, Launch, Laview, LevelOne, Linksys, Loftek, Logitech, Lorex, Lumenera, MC Electronics, MESSOA, Marmitek, MaxVideo, Merit LiLin, Micro Digital, Moxa, MultiPix, NightOwl, Onix, OpenEye, PRIME, Panasonic, Pixord, Planet, Q-See, Repotec, Samsung, Sanan, Sanyo, Scallop Imaging, Sentry, Seyeon Tech, Sharx, Siemens, Siqura, Sitecom, SmartIndustry, Smartvue, Sony, Sparklan, Speco, StarDot, StarVedia, Super Circuits, Swann, TCLINK, TP-Link, Tenvis, Topica, Toshiba, Trendnet, Trivision, True IP, Truen, UDP Technology, Ubiquiti, VISTA, VITEK, Verint, Vgsion, Vicon, Videolarm, VisionDigi, Visionhitech Americas, Visionite, Vivotek, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, Weldex, Wirepath, Y-cam, Yudor, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL
July 26, 2014 New version 1.1.2
February 28, 2014 New version 1.0.8
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.7
November 22, 2013 New version 1.0.6
October 12, 2013 New version 1.0.5
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.4
August 20, 2013 Initial Release