Small bug fix
Delicious, very easy to prepare smoothies!
For each smoothie the app describes clearly how to prepare the smoothie, its ingredients, RDI, its nutritional values, and the diseases and illnesses each smoothie can help prevent.
Fruit contains lots of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
Fruit keeps you healthy, keeps your weight stable and is extremely important in the prevention of many diseases.
The recommended amount of fruit is at least 2 - 3 cups per day. But for many people it is difficult to take that much every day.
For all those people, smoothies are a great solution.
The app indicates, for each smoothie and for each individual fruit, the percentage of the recommended daily intake (RDI) it contains, of the most important vitamins and minerals.
Sometimes it is difficult to choose a smoothie from the wide selection. Therefore, the app helps you, by letting you choose a smoothie in several ways:
- Per fruit. You can choose from 20 different fruits.
- Fruits can be classified by their color.
Each color contains different important vitamins, minerals and bioactive substances.
To ensure your intake of nutrients is as varied as possible, the app divides the smoothies in different colors.
- The app indicates, for a large number of diseases and conditions, which fruits, and therefore smoothies, are beneficial in their prevention.
- The smoothies can also be selected by whether they contain dairy products or not and by calories.
This app is available in English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese and Chinese.
There is plenty of choice!
- August 13, 2013 Initial release
- August 25, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 11, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 18, 2015 New version 3.0
- September 22, 2015 New version 3.1