- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Runtastic Six Pack is ready for your Apple Watch.
Download Runtastic Six Pack: Abs Trainer, Exercises & Custom Workouts and define yourself with Runtastic today! Follow the lead of the Runtastic avatars in high-quality, HD videos to complete intense, customized core workouts using your iPhone, iPad or even your Apple Watch. Give it a go and get the body you’ve always dreamed of… Fitness is not one size fits all, and your workouts shouldn’t be either!
A PERSONAL SIX PACK TRAINER IN YOUR POCKET. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
No time for a workout? Not enough cash to hire a personal trainer? Unsure how to perform new exercises in a safe, effective manner? Runtastic is here to keep your ambitions high with the Runtastic Six Pack Abs Trainer, Exercises & Workouts app! Lifelike avatars, Daniel and Angie, guide you through 50+ HD tutorial videos to help you get the flat stomach, core strength and overall fitness you’ve always wanted. Download Runtastic Six Pack today and get results like never before!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Male and female avatars take you through a variety of core exercises step-by-step
- 50+ HD instructional ab workout videos
- Adjustable difficulty, three levels of a scientifically developed training plan
- 10 week Six Pack Plan
- Pre-defined workouts, including: The 7-Minute Workout, Insanity, Shape Up, Six Pack Junkie and more
- My Workouts: Create custom workouts by choosing your favorite exercises tailored to your core, weight loss goals & daily schedule
- Works with iPhones, iPads, Apple TV & Apple Watch
- Voice Coach for easy-to-follow instructions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
- Filter exercises for your personal fitness level
- 50+ unique "Tip of the Day" messages
- Runtastic Six Pack Workout Music Packs available to keep you motivated
- Music intensity matches workout intensity, setting the best mood & pace for your circuit
- Integration with Apple Health
- Absolutely no gym equipment required – use this situps app anytime, anywhere
- Heart Rate integration: Use your Heart Rate Monitor to track your HR during workouts
- Improve overall fitness, muscle strength & toning, stability and weight mgmt.
- Body Fat Visualization: Visualize your ideal body fat range for the perfect six pack
- Track sixpack training sessions and overall progress using detailed graphs
- Integrate your Runtastic sessions with your MyFitnessPal account
- Share fitness accomplishments & tips on Facebook and Twitter
- Upload your activities to Runtastic.com
*** Some app features only available in Full Version
Six Pack available on your Apple Watch
- Execute your 10-week training plan from your Apple Watch
- Complete training plans available directly on your wrist, or simply do your favorite workouts
- Receive vibration alerts on your Apple Watch at the start & end of each set
- Keep your hands free of your iPhone
- Classic sit-ups
- Cross-body crunch
- Oblique crunch
- Mountain climbers
- Hip drops
- Leg raises
- Core twist
- Side bridge
- Numerous sit up variations & many more!
Whether you’re a nutrition & fitness junkie, a busy stay-at-home mom or a business traveler who is always on the go – the Runtastic Six Pack app is perfect for you! Lose weight, ditch the belly & get the flat abdominals you’ve always wanted by following our instructional videos & easy-to-use plans – anytime, anywhere.
Remember: Don’t keep your hard work & insane 6 pack accomplishments to yourself! Share your completed sessions, “My Workouts” custom results and “Tip of the Day” favorites online via Facebook and Twitter.
- October 11, 2013 Initial release
- November 06, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- November 19, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- December 03, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- December 29, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- January 17, 2014 New version 1.0.7
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.0.8
- March 14, 2014 New version 2.0
- March 21, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 14, 2014 New version 2.1
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.2
- March 28, 2015 New version 2.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- June 26, 2015 New version 2.4
- July 27, 2015 New version 2.4.1
- September 22, 2015 New version 2.5