Fixed crashing issue when asking a new question.
Jelly is a better way to ask a question with photos, maps, friends, and more. It's also people helping each other—something that's both meaningful and fun.
- Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
- Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing on them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
- Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections, location, and topics you are interested in.
- Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don't have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
- Collect Thank You cards for helping others.
- December 22, 2014 New version 1.4
- June 29, 2014 New version 1.3
- May 25, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- May 23, 2014 New version 1.2
- April 06, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- April 01, 2014 New version 1.1
- February 27, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- February 13, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- January 08, 2014 Initial release