- Better 'adult check' for edit mode, you need to know some maths ;)
- iOS 7 compatibility
- Removed pause feature, to pause go to inactive mode
Simple to use music player for kids. Toddlers just tap on the pictures related to each song.
Even the smallest babies love listening to music and as they grow they like to choose the songs by themselves. But regular music players are difficult to use without being able to read and knowing icons and other conventions.
Therefore this player is as simple as possible. Kids tap on song and album pictures and can swipe to jump between songs.
The images are simple to be added to the songs by parents from within the app. Enter the edit mode by doing a two finger rotation gesture. Tap or double tap on the songs placeholders and select a photo or make one ourself by using the camera.
- To limit access to this app only turn on Guided Access in Apple's Settings app (General > Accessibility > Guided Access).
- For easy exchange of your images between your devices use iTunes File Sharing
- June 06, 2014 Initial release