AGC of Alaska is a non-profit construction trade association consisting of general contractors, subcontractors and industry professionals dedicated to improving the professional standards of the construction industry. AGC has been a significant part of the construction industry in Alaska since its establishment in 1948.
Some of the Member Benefits include: Advocacy for the Construction Industry with the Legislature & Government agencies, Group Health Insurance, Website with Tools for our members, Membership Roster, 401(K) Pension Plan, Social Events & Networking Opportunities.
- August 12, 2013 Initial release
- February 19, 2014 New version 1.4
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.7
- October 26, 2014 New version 1.10
- February 10, 2015 New version 1.11
- June 11, 2015 New version 1.16
- June 25, 2015 New version 1.18
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.23
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.25