The Sacred Pool is here!
The fifth expansion release for Talisman: Digital Edition includes 4 characters, 72 Adventure Cards, 16 Spell Cards, 3 Alternative Endings and two new decks - the Stables deck and the Quest Rewards deck.
Save slots -
You can now keep up to 10 offline saved games.
Sudden Death mode -
The Sudden Death house rule allows the host to choose how many rounds the game will last for. At the end, players receive one point for every Strength and Craft point gained (not from objects or followers), plus one point for each gold, Spell, Follower, Object, Magic Object and Quest Reward they have.
Replacing Quests -
This new house rule gives players the chance to replace their current Warlock Quest, when they are offered a new one.
Many other fixes and improvements!
"A great game with a ton of content." - 4/5 BoardGameGeek.
"...sky high production quality with a full compliment of features." â€“ 4.5/5 TouchArcade
â€śTalisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad and Android, period.â€ť â€“ Dave Neumann, Pocket Tactics
NOTE - Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Talisman: Digital Edition, the classic fantasy adventure board game for 1-4 players. This officially licensed version of the Games Workshop game uses the 4th Revised Edition rules. In Talisman, you embark on a perilous quest for the ultimate treasure, the Crown of Command. Choose from 14 characters such as the Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard and race your opponents through a perilous realm. Each character is unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game, you must journey to the heart of the land to find the Crown of Command, and then use its ancient magic to cast a mighty spell to subdue all your rivals. Only by gradually building up your adventurer's powers, gathering valuable allies, and winning potent magical items will you stand a chance of surviving the ultimate test that lies beyond the Portal of Power.
This family friendly game is simple to play - roll a die to move around the board and draw cards on spaces to encounter dangerous foes and claim powerful rewards! Build up your character's power until you are ready to travel to the more dangerous areas of the board. Beware though, each character has the same goal and will stop at nothing to be the first to the Crown!
- Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
- Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, Frostmarch, Dungeon and Highland expansions are available now with more coming soon.
- Local multiplayer - Pass to Play mode.
- Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-4 players. Play against your Game Center friends or anyone in the world! Game Center account required for online play.
- Play against AI characters in offline games.
- Optional House Rules included.
- Bloodbath mode! - A savage fight to the death as each player is knocked out of the game!
- Interactive tutorial.
- Online rulebook.
- AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
- Turn log - view all game actions in a detailed log.
- Earn XP as you play! Earn enough XP to level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
- Languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
- Game Center Achievements
- Leaderboard - How do you compare to the World's best players?
NOTE - Compatibility: iPad2 or newer, iOS7.x
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
Will you be making more expansions?
Yes! We'll be releasing more characters and all of the official expansion packs for the board game.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn't really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.
- June 22, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- June 12, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- June 12, 2015 New version 6.51
- March 28, 2015 New version 6.32
- March 18, 2015 New version 6.31
- March 04, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- February 22, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- November 13, 2014 New version 6.0
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- October 31, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- October 13, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- October 03, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.0
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.42
- May 16, 2014 New version 3.2
- May 02, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- May 02, 2014 Initial release