The Blood Moon expansion released!
A Pale Glow Engulfs the Land...
Once in a generation, the Blood Moon begins its fell cycle, bathing the realm in a pallid light. Compelled by its sinister presence, the restless dead rise from their graves, vampires hunt for unwary prey, and witches engage in nocturnal rituals. Worse yet, the horrifying Werewolf prowls the night, seeking heroes with whom to share his curse.
The Blood Moon expansion adds 111 new Adventure Cards, 10 new Spell Cards, 1 Time Card, 6 Lycanthrope Cards, 3 Alternative Ending Cards, 3 new characters and the Werewolf, a feral creature that players manipulate against each other.
Can you survive until daybreak?
This expansion pack adds 111 new Adventure Cards, 10 new Spell Cards, 1 Time Card, 6 Lycanthrope Cards, 3 Alternative Ending Cards, 3 new characters and the Werewolf!
Fixed the loss of progress when updates are released. If you still experience this, viewing the Game Centre leaderboard will refresh your XP.
Fixed several crashes related to using certain cards, specifically if they're not being double-clicked to be used.
Fixed several blocks due to AI behaviour.
Embark on a perilous adventure to find and claim the Crown of Command. The Magical Quest Game for 1-6 players.
4.5/5 TouchArcade - "...sky high production quality with a full compliment of features."
4/5 BoardGameGeek - "A great game with a ton of content."
“Talisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad and Android, period.” – Pocket Tactics
NOTE - Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Talisman: Digital Edition is a classic fantasy adventure board game, where you embark on a dangerous quest, fighting dragons, battling serpents, and avoiding the deadly curse of the Hag. These are some of the many obstacles you will face. So choose your character wisely, Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard? There are 14 available, unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game race your opponents through a perilous realm, journeying to the heart of the land to find the crown of Command.
- Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
- Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, Frostmarch, Dungeon, Highland, Sacred Pool, City, Nether Realm and Blood Moon expansions are available now with more added regularly.
- Local multiplayer - Pass to Play mode.
- Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-6 players. Play against anyone in the world! Game Center account required for online play.
- Play against AI characters in offline games.
- Optional House Rules included allowing you to tailor games to your liking.
- Interactive tutorial.
- Online rulebook.
- AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
- Turn log - view all game actions in a detailed log.
- Earn XP as you play! Level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
- Languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
- Game Center Achievements
- Leaderboard - How do you compare to the World's best players?
NOTE - Compatibility: iPad2 or newer, iOS7.x
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
For all the latest updates follow us on twitter: @Nomadgames and facebook: @Nomadgamesltd
Will you be making more expansions?
Yes! We'll be releasing more characters and all of the official expansion packs for the board game.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Does the game offer cross-platform multiplayer?
It certainly does! Play against players on other platforms in online games.
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn't really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.
- May 02, 2014 Initial release
- May 02, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- May 16, 2014 New version 3.2
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.42
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.0
- October 03, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- October 13, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- October 31, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- November 13, 2014 New version 6.0
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- February 22, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- March 04, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- March 18, 2015 New version 6.31
- March 28, 2015 New version 6.32
- June 12, 2015 New version 6.51
- June 12, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- June 22, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- August 13, 2015 New version 6.52
- October 28, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- November 01, 2015 New version 7.02
- November 03, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- November 10, 2015 New version 7.03
- November 25, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- December 20, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 04, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- January 26, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 29, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- February 07, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- February 15, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- March 25, 2016 New version 7.58
- July 08, 2016 New version 8.3
- August 01, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- August 14, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- November 08, 2016 New version 9.3
- November 08, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- November 24, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 29, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99