- Fixed a networking issue which was causing the frame rate to drop.
- Fixed being unable to switch the Nether Realm expansion on.
- Fixed other players being able to see the Nether card that the Spy was viewing secretly.
- Fixed issues related to the Tavern Maid's 'pour a drink' ability.
"A great game with a ton of content." - 4/5 BoardGameGeek.
"...sky high production quality with a full compliment of features." â€“ 4.5/5 TouchArcade
â€śTalisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad and Android, period.â€ť â€“ Dave Neumann, Pocket Tactics
NOTE - Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Talisman: Digital Edition, the classic fantasy adventure board game for 1-6 players. This officially licensed version of the Games Workshop game uses the 4th Revised Edition rules. In Talisman, you embark on a perilous quest for the ultimate treasure, the Crown of Command. Choose from 14 characters such as the Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard and race your opponents through a perilous realm. Each character is unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game, you must journey to the heart of the land to find the Crown of Command, and then use its ancient magic to cast a mighty spell to subdue all your rivals. Only by gradually building up your adventurer's powers, gathering valuable allies, and winning potent magical items will you stand a chance of surviving the ultimate test that lies beyond the Portal of Power.
This family friendly game is simple to play - roll a die to move around the board and draw cards on spaces to encounter dangerous foes and claim powerful rewards! Build up your character's power until you are ready to travel to the more dangerous areas of the board. Beware though, each character has the same goal and will stop at nothing to be the first to the Crown!
- Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
- Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, Frostmarch, Dungeon, Highland, Sacred Pool, City and Nether Realm expansions are available now with more added regularly.
- Local multiplayer - Pass to Play mode.
- Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-6 players. Play against anyone in the world! Game Center account required for online play.
- Play against AI characters in offline games.
- Optional House Rules included allowing you to tailor games to your liking.
- Interactive tutorial.
- Online rulebook.
- AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
- Turn log - view all game actions in a detailed log.
- Earn XP as you play! Level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
- Languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
- Game Center Achievements
- Leaderboard - How do you compare to the World's best players?
NOTE - Compatibility: iPad2 or newer, iOS7.x
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
Will you be making more expansions?
Yes! We'll be releasing more characters and all of the official expansion packs for the board game.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn't really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.
- May 02, 2014 Initial release
- May 02, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- May 16, 2014 New version 3.2
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.42
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.0
- October 03, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- October 13, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- October 31, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- November 13, 2014 New version 6.0
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- February 22, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- March 04, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- March 18, 2015 New version 6.31
- March 28, 2015 New version 6.32
- June 12, 2015 New version 6.51
- June 12, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- June 22, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- August 13, 2015 New version 6.52
- October 28, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- November 01, 2015 New version 7.02
- November 03, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- November 10, 2015 New version 7.03
- November 25, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- December 20, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 04, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- January 26, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 29, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- February 07, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- February 15, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- March 25, 2016 New version 7.58
- July 08, 2016 New version 8.3