Bug fixes and improvements
Google Cast devices allow you to cast your favorite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop directly to your TV or speakers. You can cast to Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, and TVs and Speakers with Google Cast built-in. Simply tap the Cast button from 1000s of Cast-enabled apps on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device, or laptop to send content to the biggest screen and best speakers in the home. The Google Cast app is your one-stop shop for exploring what you can do with Google Cast. Use the Google Cast app to:
• Easily browse trending and popular content from your Cast-enabled apps
• Explore and discover more Cast-enabled apps to watch, listen to and play on your TV
• Use voice search to find content by movie, TV show or actor
• Sync your speakers together with Multi-room groups, so you can enjoy playback in every room.
• Play, pause and change volume across all your Google Cast devices.
• Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery
• Plus, find the latest on new apps, offers, and features added to your Google Cast.
* Some features not available in all countries.
- August 27, 2013 Initial release
- October 17, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- November 27, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- March 15, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- April 17, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- June 29, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.8.2203
- November 28, 2014 New version 1.8.2447
- December 21, 2014 New version 1.9.2766
- February 08, 2015 New version 1.10.3000
- May 23, 2015 New version 1.11.4116
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.12.5715
- October 08, 2015 New version 1.12.5998
- December 13, 2015 New version 1.13.6812
- March 25, 2016 New version 1.14.7927