- Performance and Bug fixes
- Code Optimization
“Paleo Diet Magazine” brings you up-to-date advice on paleo diet menus, recipes, shopping lists and top ways to lose weight. It is an absolute must have for anyone looking to enhance themselves with the healthy Paleolithic approach! With a new magazine edition delivered to your phone every month, you will never be short of inspiration for your Paleo needs!
*** FEATURING ***
- Paleo cooking videos
- Curated paleo diet menus
- A paleo diet magazine for iPhones and iPads
- Paleo eating advice for a healthier living
- Paleo diet recipes including; breads, muffins, breakfasts
- Paleo meal plans and shopping lists
- Paleo diet tips for men
- Paleo diet tips for women
- Guidance on weight loss
- Paleo diet food list
- Paleo diet programs
- And much more!
Enjoy a FREE trial of our paleo diet magazine app for 7 days on one-month subscriptions!
Paleo Diet Magazine Pricing
Subscription to this paleo diet magazine iTunes app is open for US and non-US readers.
Single issue - USD $4.99*
1-month subscription - USD $2.99*
6-month subscription - USD $15.99*
1-year subscription USD $29.99*
* For non-US app stores, equivalent currency charges will apply.
What is Paleo diet?
Paleo diet is the food that humans used to eat before they adopted civilization.
The onset of civilization, starting from the Neolithic Revolution, has had a devastating impact on human health. The average height decreased by several inches and a recovery did not occur until the 20th century. Paleo diet offers us a chance to relive the era before the humans became civilized and live a healthy life.
What are Some Common Paleo Foods?
- Healthy fats
What Foods are not Paleo?
- Junk food
- Artificial sugar
Additional Subscription Information
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 13, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 15, 2014 New version 3.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.2
- February 04, 2016 New version 3.5.1
- August 03, 2016 New version 3.6.5
- November 07, 2016 New version 3.6.7