App DescriptionThe Oxford German Dictionary provides authoritative coverage of German and English with over 320,000 words and phrases, and 520,000 translations. Essential grammatical information and language usage notes are provided for both languages.
•Authoritative coverage with over 320,000 words and phrases, and 520,000 translations
•Comprehensive guidance on pronunciation, vowel length, and syllable stress
•Clear marking of pre-reform spellings alongside new preferred forms
•Invaluable cultural notes to learn more about life in German- and English-speaking countries
Readership: An advanced-level dictionary, essential for language professionals and all serious students of German at university level and beyond.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favourites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words
* Discover more about language with the special language notes
* See words in context with example sentences
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
November 11, 2013 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $39.99 -> $19.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release