148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ROLE PLAY FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
I am always very happy to hear when a new roleplaying app from Dr. Panda has been released, and the new Dr. Panda's Airport is no exception.
What's New- Minor improvements
App DescriptionHave the travel bug?! Then itâ€™s time to soar in Dr. Pandaâ€™s Airport! Take flight in 10 airport-themed activities that will have you taking part in every part of the process! Stamp passports at customs, make sure luggage makes it to the right plane and even take control to help planes land safely. Itâ€™s up to you to guide passengers from check-in to takeoff, so get ready to reach new heights!
With minimal UI and easy to understand, intuitive controls, anyone will be able to start running their very own airport regardless of how young or old they are. In Dr. Pandaâ€™s Airport youâ€™ll be greeted with wonderfully drawn graphics that please the eye as much as they invite you to explore!
So hop in and get ready to take off with Dr. Panda!
- 10 airport-themed minigames. Help run everything from stamping passports to organizing baggage!
- Get familiar with the process of heading through an airport, from checking in to taking off!
- Dozens of secrets to discover in Dr. Pandaâ€™s Airport
- Beautifully drawn graphics and carefully crafted animation
- No text and minimal UI, easy for anyone to pick up and play with no instruction
- Kid-safe: No in app purchases or third party ads
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a series of kids games developed by TribePlay. We love making kids products for the enthusiasm and curiosity kids have for life and the world around them. We aim to have our games make kids smile and to have a positive influence on their lives by inspiring imagination, creativity and exploration.
If you have any questions on how we design games for kids feel free to contact us. Just drop an email to email@example.com or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3
September 28, 2013 New version 1.2
September 27, 2013 New version 1.1
August 22, 2013 Initial Release