148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ROLE PLAY FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
I am always very happy to hear when a new roleplaying app from Dr. Panda has been released, and the new Dr. Panda's Airport is no exception.
What's New- Minor improvements
App DescriptionHave the travel bug?! Then itâ€™s time to soar in Dr. Pandaâ€™s Airport! Take flight in 10 airport-themed activities that will have you taking part in every part of the process! Stamp passports at customs, make sure luggage makes it to the right plane and even take control to help planes land safely. Itâ€™s up to you to guide passengers from check-in to takeoff, so get ready to reach new heights!
With minimal UI and easy to understand, intuitive controls, anyone will be able to start running their very own airport regardless of how young or old they are. In Dr. Pandaâ€™s Airport youâ€™ll be greeted with wonderfully drawn graphics that please the eye as much as they invite you to explore!
So hop in and get ready to take off with Dr. Panda!
- 10 airport-themed minigames. Help run everything from stamping passports to organizing baggage!
- Get familiar with the process of heading through an airport, from checking in to taking off!
- Dozens of secrets to discover in Dr. Pandaâ€™s Airport
- Beautifully drawn graphics and carefully crafted animation
- No text and minimal UI, easy for anyone to pick up and play with no instruction
- Kid-safe: No in app purchases or third party ads
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda creates kids games with educational values that get kids familiar with life and the world around them. http://www.drpandagames.com
If you have any further questions or are interested in how we designed the app together with kids, feel free to contact us any time. Just drop an email to email@example.com or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames.
September 28, 2013 New version 1.2
September 27, 2013 New version 1.1
August 22, 2013 Initial Release