We have made lots of updates and improvements to this build. Including:
• The idle timeout dialog reports idle time from the start of the idle period instead of the end.
• Added folders to organise Task and optionally show folders as submenus or show all at one level.
• Changed sort order of tasks, either as in WFM and start date or Alphabetical.
• If a task is completed you can no longer start recording time against it.
• Fixed a bug where the idle time did not record the correct time on some systems.
• Fixed a bug where not entering a note against time would add (null) as text.
• If 'show client' is off then the app will sort all jobs alphabetically in the menus.
• Fixed a bug when a computer goes to sleep the idle timeout was not recognised.
• Fixed a but where idle time was increasing when scrolling pages.
Record your time in WorkflowMax without having to log in to the website!
‘Actual’ was built to help users easily record and post Time Sheets in WorkflowMax. The app allows you to track time as you go, and access your WorkflowMax jobs without having to login to the website each day. 'Actual' displays a small non obtrusive animation to your task bar so you can easily track the hours you spend on jobs.
With 'Actual' you can:
• Select a Job and Task and record a Time Sheet for it
• Optionally add notes to tasks
• Easily change the time or date before posting
• See a summary of all non-posted Time Sheets in one view, adjust as required and post all at once!
• Enable an idle timer so that if you leave your desk Actual will give you the option of subtracting this time from the current task or carry on
Access a simple view of your Jobs, Tasks and Time
If you like 'Actual' checkout 'AnyTime' a color coded world clock for OSX task bars. With AnyTime you can view multiple time zones on your Status Menu (Task Bar). Visit http://www.meamobile.com/anytime for details.
For information about more MEA Mobile products visit http://www.meamobile.com
- June 13, 2014 Initial release