App DescriptionWord-building fun for the whole family on the same iPad!
Grab some friends and an iPad, and get ready for a fast-paced and unique word-building game for 2-4 players. Collect letters from the circling sushi boats and build words to serve hungry customers and score points. Learn phonics and spelling through collaborative play, or get competitive with up to four players!
In co-op mode, work with a friend to complete objectives, such as building five words using the letter Z, or making 25 words before time runs out. Competitive mode challenges 2-4 players to create high-value words and compete for the high score.
Sushi Scramble Features:
- 1-4 player multiplayer on the same iPad
- In Co-op mode, two friends work together to achieve goals and level-up
- Competitive mode for 2-4 player mayhem!
Sushi Scramble is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
October 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
October 10, 2013 Initial Release