What's NewBug fixes, stability fixes, new episodes
App DescriptionItâ€™s multiplayer YOU DONâ€™T KNOW JACK! And your phones are the controllers!
Note: This app requires multiple devices or an Apple TV to play.
TWO WAYS TO PLAY:
1)On your TV â€“ connect your iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV via Airplay. Then use your iPhones or iPads as controllers.*
2)On your iPad or iPhone â€“ use your device as the screen that everyone watches, while using (different) iPhones or iPads as controllers.*
* Download the JackPad app separately to use your iPhone or iPad as a controller. For single-player games, you can play on your Apple TV and use your device as the controller, without the JackPad app.
Thatâ€™s right, â€śthe greatest quiz-show game ever madeâ€ť according to The Onionâ€™s A.V. Club can now be played as it was meant to be played: with friends, on your couch, with several pizzas, and beverages scattered about, and a rabbit that snuck in, and some work-release prisoners in the audience, with soothing jazz playing in the background, and the scent of vanilla coriander cinnamon candles in the air, while everyone wears those inflatable sumo wrestler costumes. Orâ€¦ however you like to party. Thatâ€™s just a suggestion.
YOU DONâ€™T KNOW JACK Party highlights:
- Play with 1-4 players!
- Airplay the game to your TV!
- Use your iPhones and iPads as wireless controllers!
- Screw Your Neighbors and force them to answer! Thatâ€™s right â€“ the Screw is back.
- Multiple-Choice Questions, DisOrDats, and mind-spinning Jack Attacks!
- Specialty questions like Whoâ€™s the Dummy?, Funky Trash, and Cookieâ€™s Fortune Cookie Fortunes with Cookie â€śFortune Cookieâ€ť Masterson!
Itâ€™s the comedy trivia game where HIGH CULTURE and POP CULTURE collide. Covering everything from sharks to sharts, YOU DONâ€™T KNOW JACK is the only trivia game that makes you laugh and think at the same time. And sometimes vomit a little.
So grab some friends, or friend, or imaginary friend, and play YOU DONâ€™T KNOW JACK Party today. Unless you donâ€™t have an iPad, iPhone, or TV. In which case, we suggest backgammon with your cat.
(P.S. If you donâ€™t have an Apple TV but you do have the Apple Digital AV Adapter, that will work too!)
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release