"Alliance of Space" is a hybrid space-shooter/trading game with a completely open Universe comprising over 1,000 stars to explore.
There is no single predefined way to play - everything is entirely up to you. You chose what you want to be and how you want to play. You can be a peaceful merchant, shuttling goods between stars. You can be an outlaw, attacking innocent ships and capturing their cargo. You can be a smuggler, trading in illegal goods banned by the the Intergalactic Federation. You can even run missions, both legal and illegal.
* Be good or evil: peaceful trader, independent bounty hunter, or a pirate outlaw - the choice is completely yours.
* Over 1,000 stars in an entirely open-ended universe to explore.
* 8 different ships to pilot.
* Unique goods trading system, with realistic demand and supply price calculations.
* Ability to hire teammates for help, with teammate formations provided.
- September 22, 2013 Initial release