50% OFF (USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
A dramatic fantasy RPG about man, magic, and machine!
Offering a unique story, beautifully rendered world, classic battle system, and dynamic growth for both weapons and characters, Infinite Dunamis is sure to challenge and provide countless hours of enjoyment for RPG-lovers of all ages!
One day while returning home from a job in the Royal City, a gifted engineer by the name of Luke comes across a young woman being attacked in the cave near his village. After fending off her attackers, he attempts to pull her from a heap of discarded mechanical parts only to discover she herself is half robot! Somewhat curious about what he has stumbled onto, Luke decides to take her home and fix her up, but little does he realize the chain of events he is about to find himself tangled up in...!
■Customize the Heroine Any Way You Choose!
Unlike other party members, Estelle's parameters do not see substantial growth when she levels up. Instead, she has the ability to utilize items called crystals, souls, and cores to augment and strengthen her parameters with an unprecedented degree of flexibility.
■Battle and Gaia Icons
Dealing continuous attacks with allies generates chains and results in varying bonuses for the party.
Furthermore, as battles progress, Gaia Icons will occasionally appear in the center action bar, and deal out effects according to their type, but beware...
■Weapon Skills and Magic
Weapon skills are learned by equipping a weapon and raising its proficiency to 100%. After doing so, another weapon can be equipped while retaining the mastered skill. However, a weapon's proficiency does not stop at 100%, and can be raised much further to enhance its capabilities.
On the other hand, magic is learned by equipping and leveling up elemental rings. More powerful magic can be learned by doing the same with multiple rings.
- October 01, 2013 Initial release
- November 01, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- November 12, 2013 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $0.99
- November 19, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $7.99
- March 18, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $1.99
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 26, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 13, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $7.99
- January 26, 2015 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
- February 26, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- March 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- April 26, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- May 12, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 09, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- October 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99